Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 2:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Eternaly open GC

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 26, 2003 22:42
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dunno what happened, but I pressed the open button on my gamecube, and the button decided to stick down, it still works fine just you gotta flop something ontop to stop it opening, anyone know how to fix this? and its not a dust thing cause I keep it covered up when I'm not using it (Having my Dreamcast get f***ed up by dust kinda made me go . Pretty pissed off on the GC durability, I mean, Nintendo always make heaps durable consoles (My 64 is sitting right next to it now! and its fine!) but this is a bit silly.

What you guys think I should ddo bout it?

Oh and I still cant find a decent bvloody webserver with heaps of megs worth, anyone found anything good?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
ToddM

Member #88

Sep 26, 2003 23:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ddo? bvloody? Spell correctilly, "do" and "bloody".
  Anyway back to your problem, HIT IT WITH A HAMMER!!!
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
msanis

Member #7

Sep 27, 2003 24:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm... never happened to my gamecube... you're just extremely unlucky
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Camo

Member #5

Sep 27, 2003 24:43
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Arrrrr bout my spelling, never been anything but s*** at it so f*** up. and bout this hitting with hammers, I dont like that idea, it sounds quite stupid.
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 27, 2003 8:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did it click or something? Probably you might try pushing it down hard and moving it a bit to the side, it might've gotten jammed somewhere underneath.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 27, 2003 15:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When it broke, did you hear anything? Like a small part? It happened to my stereo so now I keep it tied shot with an elastic band. Take it to a professional or do what ToddM said: HIT IT WITH A HAMMER!!!
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 27, 2003 21:51

Naa nothing broke, havn't looked at it for a while but, Zelda is getting boring as poo bum now, I want PSO back
msanis

Member #7

Sep 29, 2003 21:02

You can't play the same game forever without it getting boring... it's a sad moment, when you realize you finally got bored of a game you once loved...

I've played FF tactics so far, for about 30 hours... and am still NOWHERE near done... I like long games... and though I do enjoy them the first time, I rarely play them a second time.

As for your situation.. remember this...
  Tape fixes all...

Like mentioned earlier.. you are just EXTREMELY unlucky...
  ...that never happened to me before.

...I suppose you could just locate the problem yourself and fix it from there... but it's unlikely that it would be possible...
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 30, 2003 9:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My friend's Nintendo once busted. He had to take it apart and set books on top of the game to keep 'em pressed down. It was pretty funny. I mean, I laughed.

Of course, I wonder if Camo owns any books.... or any Aussie, for that matter
Camo

Member #5

Sep 30, 2003 22:58

Well I use that massive chunky random block thats in the middle of the powercable, works wonders, people do read books in Australia, I think once upon a time I read Hobbit :s
LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 1, 2003 21:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you could always sit on it, while you're playing. GCN, best gaming system, and also, a very good chair. Or...

You could...

HIT IT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER!
Camo

Member #5

Oct 2, 2003 4:53

I just use the chunky power bit on top, works fine with that there.
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 2, 2003 20:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why are so many people suggesting hammers? Is it hammer year or something?!?
msanis

Member #7

Oct 4, 2003 7:43

Ok.... then...

Get a giant elephant named joe-joe (must be named that), and get him to stomp on that GCN EXACTLY 1001 times. If done correctly, your GCN should be completely repaired... and if you're lucky, you may even find a free game in joe-joe's... trunk.

Hope that helped, good luck Camo
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 2:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022