Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 17:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Ultimate End

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 25, 2003 18:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Advent Children

Remember that name very well, for all thou must bow down and praise it as the successor to Final Fantasy VII that it is. Yes, two years after Meteor and Seph and all the ultimate end that was FFVII comes Square-Enix's second movie: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Do I lie? Of such a thing, one would be smote by God himself for lying about! The announcement was made earlier today. There is a scan from a Japanese magazine of it and the CG used to make it.
  Real Cloud looks freaky.
  It is coming straight to DVD and with English subtitles, so that means we can buy it imported from Japan! Huzzah! No waiting for slow America/rest of the world to get it.

Check it out for yourself at RP Gamer and RPG Fan.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 25, 2003 20:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, goodness gracious. Just go play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, it's really cool from what I've read, heard, seen, etc.

No GBA, no problem. It's called emulators.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 26, 2003 10:56
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, emulation is wrong!
  >_>
  <_<
  *loads VisualBoy Advance*

MintMan

Member #1

Sep 26, 2003 15:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I would just like to remind you, LE, that emulation is one of the foulest forms of theft and egging on members to do it is an all-out bannable offense.

I hate intellectual property theft so much. Not so much because it is our most precious of property that in all right deserves the highest protection, but because people -- dim, incompetent, slovenly, slow, ignorant people -- do not even see it as stealing.

Let's see... taking something that belongs to someone else without their permission. Last I checked, that was called stealing.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 26, 2003 18:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhhh... beeen a good while since an emulation topic has been played on
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Sep 27, 2003 24:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If I remember correctly, I was the last to mention emulation. Minty got all upset though... so I deleted 'em.

...I sorta miss those games...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Camo

Member #5

Sep 27, 2003 24:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I cant remember too well in the modern day, but I believe one of my bannings was from emulation, something to do with it anyways.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 27, 2003 8:03

Hey, this isn't about Advent Children at all. What's the deal? 7-AC deserves better than this.

By the by, 'tisn't a movie. "Oh, boy, then it's a game! Hurray!" many have said when Square-Enix announced this, but they shook their heads still. "Hah! We told you, stupid," those who knew it to be a movie said, "that's why it said DVD on the 'zine scan, you knit-wit." Again, S-E said no.

Advent Children is not a game, but it's not a movie. It's the first of what they call "visual content". I don't know what that is but it certainly is lightening my wallet in the Summer of '04.

But here's all I know: Red XIII must be in it! Hurray!

... PS: Emulation sucks hardcore nuggets in an onion fry style.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 29, 2003 21:39
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, emulation without going and buying the game is stealing...

I've got a few roms that as soon as I can FIND a cartridge, I'll buy them!!!

Oh, and as for backing up playstation games, ask Nuo_Trainer about
  Breath of Fire 3! "Backups aren't needed to protect your copy of the software." HA!

As for buying a new disk to continue my 70+hour game stuck about 2/5s throug the game, I've looked and have NOT seen one for sale!
  Note: If I do, I'm going to leave a path of destruction for quite a while as I slaughter enemies at levels far above what I need.
writer77

Member #4

Sep 30, 2003 16:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For no apparent reason, I'll comment on what I thought about what little I've seen about this... non-movie, non-game thing. All's I've seen is a picture of Cloud and Sephiroth that someone brought to school. I think Cloud looked a lot cooler in Kingdom Hearts, but maybe that's just me.

Speaking of Sephiroth, how does everyone prounounce his name? I don't think I've ever actually met anyone that agreed with anyone else that I know about it. See-pha-row-th... Who am I kidding, I don't know how to do that thing that they do in the dictionaries... but maybe y'all will know what I mean anyhow.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 30, 2003 19:35

First :
  Movie clip from Tokyo Game Show with FF7:AC - Aaawwweeesssooommmeee!

Second :
  I say Sephiroth like the choir does at the end of the game. Ain't that the best place to learn? I always crank up the volume bar really high for that sweetness. In fact, it's like that for the whole end. Just keeps going up and up and up...
  Anyhoo, since I suck at phonetical break down, I'll do it the lame way-
  "Seph-" like the name "Seth", only with an 'f' instead of the 'th'.
  "-i-" like in "get", even though that doesn't really go together
  "-roth" like in "brothel". Classy.

Of course, I use to have the name pronunciation really messered up since the guy who introduced me to the game (ie: bought it before) was 101% 'tard. He had it all wrong. "Barrey!" instead of Barret, Red 8 instead of Red XIII (he knew his roman. it took us a while to notice that one, saddly), and he called the villian "Sepiroth". "p"! That's stuppid! ...

And, lastly :
  * dies from total awesomemisity *
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 17:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022