Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 11:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
moon

Member #124

Sep 13, 2003 14:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How do you peole do the R.E. Leage and Battling dragons? I want to learn how to that. if you got it from a site put the link up. Thank you.
Moon was here.

[Editted by moon on Sep 13, 2003 14:22]
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 13, 2003 14:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone else wanna take a shot at this one? I am a little rusty on idiese.

Um.... okay... okay..... okay. Are you asking how to play them? All of them are on this very web site. That is why the links are there at the top and side of every page.

Are you talkings about how I made them? I programmed it all myself using JavaScript and Perl. If you want to do the same, learn the languages by getting books from your local library. On-line sources typically suck.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2003 18:26
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Reminds me of a certain lad wanting to make a Necosanguin, hahaha, I still plan on making that obne day, but be f***ed if I'll learn to programe!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 13, 2003 20:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ba-schppt! Camo, I've been working on the same Q-BASIC game for at least five years now. Sad thing is that I picked up 75% of C++ in about a month and still struggle with the simple stuff.

So, why did I say this? ... I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 11:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022