Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 11:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hiya

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
BlueFox

Member #123

Sep 12, 2003 23:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hello!My names BlueFox.I thought this site was really cool so I decided to join.I really like dragons in stuff(which is weird at my school because i'm the only girl who likes things like that.-_-)I also have a webstie where people can adopt dragons that I draw and color.So far I have a lv.1 tatvelwurm named Nova.^_^
I'm always open for battles..somtimes!^_^

[Editted by BlueFox on Sep 13, 2003 24:07]
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2003 2:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Here have some virtual pez.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Sep 13, 2003 14:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Greetings and salutations.

...can I have some virtual pez too?

So... this reminds me of a familiar posted by... Mr. kent. Lets spam this one too! *Watches Minty summon a giant hand from the heavens (aka "spike"), and gets thrown into the sun*

It burns, IT BURNS!!!!

So, on the more "sane" part of my post, i'd like to say...

Yay! I made pong!!! Pong is Good! Yay for pong!
  and...
  Yay! I made a Zelda game! Wheee! yay for stuff!!!
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...

[Editted by msanis on Sep 13, 2003 14:59]
  EDIT: Stop using those freakin' page-extending lines of underscores, daz-nabbit!

[Editted by MintMan on Sep 23, 2003 22:43]
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2003 18:30
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ahhh, el Mr Kento, nothing like a good kent, or kenting for that matter.

Of course you may have virtual Pez! Any other people wanna put there hand out and do that hand gesture that means "give me pez"?
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 15, 2003 15:51
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you spam this post too, how long do you think you'll be able to make it?
Ash10

Member #3

Sep 15, 2003 17:09
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Fools, nothing beats virtual pizza...now that is great stuff.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
Rook

Member #112

Sep 16, 2003 20:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hi BlueFox! Pleased to meet you. Good choice of familiar, too. It has an advantage over eggs (which most people have).

Yo, Camo! Pez me!
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Zedd

Member #76

Sep 17, 2003 4:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sighs... Soon ther're going to be more Tatzels than there are 'Hoggs... Ah well, apparently I should be able to beat them now... Err... Greetings, Mortal, and welcome to... well... The apocalypse....
- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 17, 2003 17:49

*sigh* I wonder how angry Mintman will get at this post after seeing how many replies there are?
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 17, 2003 19:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I shall tell you what I am angry at. I am angry that this post is extending so far to the side! What is with that? Did somebody set some really fruity width to something? I mean, there are none of the characteristic endlesstringsoftextwithnobreaksinthem or anything.

Whoever did this is gonna pay!

.... that, and I am angry at people who make even more posts in a topic that should not be posted in by wondering if I am going to be angry
Camo

Member #5

Sep 18, 2003 4:50

Well Minty cool off, now I shall throw a bucket of water over you and make the sound that the windwaker sailer battle ships dude does when you hit water... *SPLISH*. Ahhh just taxed that game off a mate, just beazt the forest boss too, why he was soo much easier than the first boss I shall never know.

*SPLISH*

Cheer up El Minty!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 18, 2003 20:22

Well, sorry! I didn't know that my previous post would make you angry.
Ash10

Member #3

Sep 18, 2003 21:11

On Sep 17, 2003 19:14, MintMan said:

I shall tell you what I am angry at. I am angry that this post is extending so far to the side! What is with that? Did somebody set some really fruity width to something? I mean, there are none of the characteristic endlesstringsoftextwithnobreaksinthem or anything.

Whoever did this is gonna pay!

.... that, and I am angry at people who make even more posts in a topic that should not be posted in by wondering if I am going to be angry

Well, looks like msanis is the one responsible...looking through the edit post thing, he made a long line that isn't breaking as like the 3rd post or something.

NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 11:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022