Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 7:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: dot com

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 8, 2003 22:22
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well I go to my site, and realise its over 30 meg, and I cant upload any more (mainly so big due to soo many damn high quality pics!). and was wondering where should I turn to now? Is there a server that allows lots of megs, or should I get a dot com or something or other?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 9, 2003 9:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A dot-com does not give you more memory. I know domain hosts that give you less memory than free ones.

What you most likely need is a place with unlimited memory. They exist; they just do not allow CGI, which for you I would not believe to be a problem. All I can suggest is this really great search engine of free hosts. You just gotta learn to weed out the ones that are not really free from the ones that actually are; they like to play gimmicks a lot, like one month free or you gotta go to their forums or stupid stuff like that.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 9, 2003 20:01
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well since your the master weed man, you wanna find me one????

I suck at trying to find things.
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2003 14:16
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I might look through them for one that's free so I can use it.
  ^_^
  If I find one, I'll tell ya.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 12, 2003 5:07

Cheers el trainer of le Lugia!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 7:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022