Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 8:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: International Talk Like a Pirate Day

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 3, 2003 6:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Have a looksy at some details http://tst.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=shine&num=1062581455&start=0 Dont delete this post either, this day means a lot to me!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 19, 2003 16:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ARG! Happy International Talk Like a Pirate day! I was never really into the cowboy or space rangers type things, but pirates are just awesome! Other pirate fans should check out the movie Treasure Planet, and the cube game Skies of Arcadia Legends. ^______^ If there's one thing better than pirates and more pirates it's space/sky/air pirates. Alas, not all of you seem interested. To all ya anti-pirate people to the sharks with yer all ya nasty land lubvers!

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

boyachi

Member #92

Sep 20, 2003 1:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sqwark! Toodle! Let's grab some booty! Shiver my timbers and walk THE PLANK! *cough* We be tough sea men, us pirates. LAND HO!
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 21, 2003 5:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I went heaps hard, 100% pirate talk from when I woke up (to my dog when I first woke up, haha) by had a music exam wich made me slightly depressed, followed by having to do a music prac (and I cant play music for poo bum) so got quite upset and forgot bout the pirate lingo, just lost the incentive. Also sawed Pirates of the Carabein, the pirates dont speak piratey enough for my liking, but the lead character is a bloody idol, if you drink rum non stop for 3 days straight, you become a pirate that speaks in a bad Aussie accent and is eternaly drunk, not to mention a good swordsman, remember that kiddies!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 8:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022