Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 8:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: SADX or SA2B?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 25, 2003 11:28
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just wondering about the opinions of the people using this forum, which do you think is better? In my opinion, I think SA2B is better.
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 25, 2003 15:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Isn't there already a forum for this?
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 25, 2003 15:21
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I haven't played SADX much, but from what I have, I think it's about as good.
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 25, 2003 17:22
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If there is already a forum for this, I haven't seen it. The closest related forum I've seen is the one about the chao on SA2B.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 2, 2003 21:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Never played it, but I played Sonic Adventure the original one ages ago, Its probobly better then SA2B but SA2B is newer and has way more stuff, although the world map was pretty fun to roam about in, plus Tails is ridiculously fast and flys about everywere!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Sharkbites

Member #90

Sep 24, 2003 24:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I agree that SAB2 is better. You don't really get to explore like in SADX though. Besides I like the chao in SAB2 then SADX. So that's my opinion too. ^.^'
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^, #90
Camo

Member #5

Sep 24, 2003 4:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

In DX do the chao go "Bupbada" like they did on the DC version, that was the coolest chao thing ever, just the noise, ahhh, so good, yeah, I'm monely frustrated, wanna get DX, Soulcalibour2 and Livid is just round the bend, not to mention I just got Less Than Jake tix :S plus I gotta buy some CDs tommorrow, why the f*** dont money grow on trees :'(
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 24, 2003 11:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why haven't I posted in this Sonic topic yet? I haven't played SonicDX a whole lot, but I have basically played the first level for every character. The only one that I actually liked more than or equal to was Tails's snowboarding level. I don't know why, but when I played it he was going down backwards and the view was messed up so that I couldn't see where he was going (nor could he). That was pretty fun though. Over all I don't think that it's a very special game. Maybe that was the reason that the directors cut it...
  SA2B on the other hand is about as close to perfect as you can get (for me at least). For real gamers that can actually beat most games this is probably pretty easy once you get the hang of it, but it's just right for a loser like me. I fell in love with the awesome graphics, yet even though with all their prettiness they just dubbed it over. >_< Seriously though, just look at the ending of the dark side story. *BOOM* That was waaaaaay better than any Star War movie, plus I had the satisfaction of knowing that it was I that caused the destruction.
  OH! I've been meaning to tell you this Camo. I think that you should check out Skies of Arcadia Legends if you haven't already. It has the coolest pirates and really cool graphics, but it might be too easy for you, so I'd say just rent it.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 24, 2003 18:23

I like SA2B's gameplay a lot better than SADX, it ended waaay too quickly for me. I also think that the minigames aren't that good in SADX. I still have other reasons for prefering SA2B over SADX, but I don't want to make this post too long to stretch.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 25, 2003 5:06

I might look for a DC version of Skies of Arcadia on Ebay, obviously the GC one is way better, but the DC verison I can probobly find for 5 bux

I cant rent games down here :s only for PS2 or Xbox, seems that whenever I get a console it goes s*** compared to the competition!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 27, 2003 8:17

5? I thought that games generally ranged from 20 to 60. That must be a cheap game (both meanings).
Camo

Member #5

Sep 27, 2003 21:50

Go search for a dreamcast game on ebay. Not all are 5, but I could get it for around that mark if I tried hard enough. (American ebay may be different to Australian Ebay - dont buy anything but I occaisonally go for a geese)
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 27, 2003 23:19

What's the currency exchange rate from American money to Australian money?
Camo

Member #5

Sep 28, 2003 1:25

I think one American dollar is worth 5000 aussie dollars, or something close to that.
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 28, 2003 8:17

I thought it would have been something closer. Didn't know that one australian dollar would be worth so little compared to one american dollar.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 28, 2003 18:44

There was a hint of sarcasm there, more like 1 Americunt dollar = 2 Aussie dollars or something
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 8:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022