Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 1:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: The Shiny Things BAND

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Aug 6, 2003 20:41
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

WOAH, heres one for ya, some crazy begga from the band "The Shiny Things" has come to my forum and I'm like its scaring me to poo, like imagine if some dude came here and said he is from the band "Realitys End"? It would be full on hardcore age!

http://tst.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?board=shine&action=display&num=1060212811 have a looksy, and have yourself!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 8, 2003 1:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And to think I was going to delete this when I first saw it, thinking it another trivial Camo-music post, but this is quite meaningful.

Gobbo's comic, Not Quite Heroes, attracted a similar problem. Some dude was all like "Whoa, man! My band is called Not Quite Heroes, and you have a comic called it, dude! Whoa!"

R.E. has never had a problem with its name, but a lot of my sayings have been stolen. Before I was even a web site (just a "company" name used on my comics -- I did not even really use it on my pen-and-paper games yet), I had a slogan "Reality Ends Here." Simple enough, but stolen enough as well. Some film doohickey actually has it trademarked -- feh! Then, for the first couple years of R.E.'s web history, another site (a store, in fact) owned the domain RealitysEnd.com. I was going to settle for a less favourable .net, but then the people went out of business. Yay?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 1:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022