Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 23, 2020 6:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Let's vote on the biggest nutcase seen in the forums!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 4, 2003 23:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know an award you could try to get: "Award for the chick who sent Mad Goblin the most saucy pictures of themsel-" ... What? That could be illegal? Oh, it is illegal. Well then, scratch that... for now. * patiently marks days off of the "legal countdown calender" *
  ... yeah, I prolly went too far

But, that's an authentic award. Really, it is. See?
  * produces same award given to Lt. E but with wording crossed out and replaced just as crudely *
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 6, 2003 2:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm...Whatever happened to spider mew? I thought that was kinda crazy that he put the picture in the sign. box. Hmmm, a mew that knows spider web. AND-forget it.
  I tried to stay on the topic, really!
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 9, 2003 23:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP!!!!!
  Heh now most random and useless post award goes to me, but seeing as this thing is about spam, you can't delete this doesn't it make you mad!!!!!!
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 12, 2003 10:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I didn't send anyone any pictures! Really! I'm serious! Why are you all looking at me? And Forum hottie? That's strange.. but would probably be accurate if I'm the only girl at the forum.I just realized that Kama is such a cool nickname for me! Yay! I like it! Call me Kama!
  And let's see how long I can go without updating my incorrect Domon Kasshu line...
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 13, 2003 16:32

in the commercial I thought that it was
  these hadns of mine glow with an awesome power
  But it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've had cable, so I'll check up on it
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 13, 2003 16:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know his Shining Finger line says the "hands glow with awesome power" thing. I'm talking about his Shining Finger Sword line... His special attack he uses when he gets all angry. (Why doesn't he get a burning finger sword?)
  Domon's famous for having little things he says before every attack and he comes up with them on the spot.. How?
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Rook

Member #112

Aug 21, 2003 11:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm a fan of gundom, too. Have you seen the commercials for SD gundom? It looks really, really, really stupid.
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 21, 2003 15:29

Seen commercials? No, haven't. But I own 3 SD gundams and they're adorable. SD Gundam is just too cute to not like? Even thought I lost several pieces to my SD gundam model thingys, I still love them! SD or not, Gundam is good and addictive! And let's see, according to my calculations, I haven't updated my Domon Kasshu line in... uh.. eternity! There we go.
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 21, 2003 16:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Screw you and your Gundams! What happened to the awards?

MadGoblin, this is to you:
  Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. You can go and look up the Elvish translation if you feel like it.

If you people will prefer to actually listen to me for a change, I apologize up-front for all of MadMario's damage. MadMario came from the Fungi Forums and the Super Mario Fan Club Message Boards. The Fungi Forums do not care any more about spamming than MintMan cares about the fact that the KeroKero Cola exists in SMRPG. My message boards, I care about spamming, but I always allowed MadMario and Mace Windu to argue with each other (probably one of the reasons why MW turned to spamming and threatening to hack my website even though he can't tell a P from a BR tag).

So anyhow, when MadMario came here, where spamming is a crime for which you are instantaneously struck down by the Ragnarok, of course he was immediately disliked. I will hope that you will still not disrespect the power of the Fungus, my friends. Please understand, none of us are quite heroes...(oops, I think that now I'm next under the Ragnarok)
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 23, 2003 17:02

Yah, know, he's right.
  Oh and Gobbo, if you want me to save you the trouble, I think what that thing meant was: I slurp glowing olives
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 23, 2003 20:10

Heh. Nice one, Eli. Very few people would have the skill to be able to recognize such phrasing, let alone be able to understand it.

I am one of those people, so I just popped it into a search engine and found many sites to explain it to me!

To my dismay, it has nothing to do with olives
  Oh, wait... I don't like olives. Hooray!
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 25, 2003 24:06

Sorry, mistaked it for klingon
Rook

Member #112

Sep 24, 2003 15:36
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Don't I get an award? Best award gets a cookie!
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.

[Editted by Rook on Sep 24, 2003 15:38]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 25, 2003 23:14

here's something interesting right before I made this post, my post# was equal to your member# Rook.
LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 1, 2003 21:18

Ems is the most psychotic. He allows us to stay here.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Sep 23, 2020 6:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020