Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 24:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Let's vote on the biggest nutcase seen in the forums!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Camo

Member #5

Aug 1, 2003 4:38
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm a dentist man !!!
  Reminds me of a song
  *s***ting my pants in the dentist chair*
  Reminds me of an episode of my life
  *s***ting my pants when I was gassed off my face thinking there were copious amounts of gremlins clawing at me*
  As you could guess, my teeth arnt quite perfect
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Aug 1, 2003 8:39
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh yea.. I remember her...

It was quite possibly the most odd forum moment ever. Here we have this girl telling us all about her life, frequently apologizing for nothing, and then suddenly attacking us.

She seemed ok for a while, something musta made her snap.

I have no recognition. If anything, i'm just the guy that posts about games every once in a while, and give a small review (which noone looks at anyway). Hence, i get the normal guy that gets nothing award

I don't even remember how long i've been around to tell ya the truth. It may just be three years...actually...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 1, 2003 8:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just to be curious, did she have a website? A while ago I found something that some girl wrote that called Kero a bastard. Or is this someone different? It seemed to much linked together for here to be talking about a different Kero Kato. BUt then, how many kero katos can there be? But hey, I'm still suprised that this account name I use that I actually made up is the last name of someone.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 13:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can bring that topic to the front. And as said in there, we'll never understand girls .
Take me on sometime!
writer77

Member #4

Aug 1, 2003 16:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, if I recall correctly, Kero means "Frog" or somethin' in Japanese. I think Mintman made that as an alternate name to the massively long "Gudrun's Incitemint18" .... or whatever it was. (or is) So maybe it's just some Japanese guy that think's he's a frog.

As for craziest person.... I think I'll go with MG on it. Mostly because my opinon is easily wavered by the opinions of others and he was the first to say he deserved it, but also because it's the best explanation I can think of as to what fuels his seemingly random, weird posts.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 18:01

Yeah, I guess you're right. My vote was kinda changed, too. I just didn't feel like typing it.
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 2, 2003 1:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

"Kero" actually means the chirp of a frog or a ribbit. Well, actually, "kerokero" does, but all Japanese onomatopoeia are reduplicative, so... yeah.
  "Kato" is the part that means frog, or a tadpole. It is one of those, at any rate.

Yes, Mai did have a web site. She is (or was?) the leader of the Gemini/Lighthouse gym for the R.E. League. I think she called me both inhuman and a bastard for no good reason whatsoever.

So here you go, Vinny, Writer, and Sanis -- you all earned the prize for being geezers that remember her. Enjoy your oldness.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 2, 2003 8:11

Okay, reiterating, I never said I deserved it, just that Cam 'n Grey...m didn't. Besides, I thing we all know that the true destined one for the crown is: ...

Chiriru Mai

With her sudden and frightening mental breakdown, I think that she above all else deserves this stunning award. I'm trying to find some of her insanity, but, as a sample for you young'ens, go here to experience the awkwardness she caused. Truely, this she-devil, above all others, deserves the title of the "Largest Legume Carton of Message Board". ... I mean "Forum's Biggest Nut Case"!

(if you ask me, she flipped out 'cuz GI18 came on to her. shhh!)
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

EDIT: You cheeky monkey; your H1 blew up the page, and you even linked to the wrong forum page.

[Editted by MintMan on Aug 2, 2003 11:46]
Rook

Member #112

Aug 2, 2003 10:30

S***! My little sister is joining! There goes my award! Waaaaah!
Take me on sometime!
Arlen

Member #107

Aug 2, 2003 12:10
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 2, 2003 8:11, MadGoblin said:

(if you ask me, she flipped out 'cuz GI18 came on to her. shhh!)

In my personal opinion, I think that would have been oddly hilarious if that were the case. I mean, what sort of idiot would turn down an offer from a guy?

...Wait, was she married? Simply taken, perhaps? That could have been the problem.

Bah. Who cares?

Furthermore, I'd like to say that she sounds like a real b*tch from the way you're describing her. I'm somewhat afraid to read that post.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
msanis

Member #7

Aug 2, 2003 12:44

I almost felt like making a post in that old topic just to bring it up again...

I vote the, the FREAKIEST POST AWARD *Dramatic music plays, and a giant trophee crushes the post and all thing related to it*

You guys really went a lil overboard at the end of that though... I mean...
  Is it really smart to make a crazy person mad?

Something freaky though... next January 1st, it will be about 2 years since that post... crazy huh?

[Editted by msanis on Aug 2, 2003 12:45]
Camo

Member #5

Aug 4, 2003 4:30
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 1, 2003 1:07, Rook said:

I can bring that topic to the front. And as said in there, we'll never understand girls .
Take me on sometime!

So f***ing true, Saturday night I made out with this chick I heaps like, then watched the sunrise, you know, no sleep, and I was thinking, what a top way to start a relationship, and she didn't want it and I was like fine I shall go emo! lol
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Aug 4, 2003 9:13

Poor Camo... never had much luck with girls since back in the time of that old post two years ago... all the way to now

...still probably more luck than me

lets all make fun of our poor pathetic lives! Yay!!!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 4, 2003 11:39

Pathetic lives? Now that, friends, is where I am king!

How pathetic a life do I have, one might ask. Well sir, consider this: I made this web site. And update it. Regularly. Since my sophomore year of high school.

... sink in yet? I thought it would. Camo may have no luck with the ladies, but I gots none at all! Because I am ugly! And my grotesque appearance frightens them off! And makes them gouge out their eyes! In terror! Grotesque terror! Induced by my ugliness! Which is bad! It just keeps going like this!
Rook

Member #112

Aug 4, 2003 14:21

On Aug 4, 2003 11:39, MintMan said:

Camo may have no luck with the ladies, but I gots none at all! Because I am ugly! And my grotesque appearance frightens them off! And makes them gouge out their eyes! In terror! Grotesque terror! Induced by my ugliness! Which is bad! It just keeps going like this!

Same here. But, hey, think of it this way, you can have one heck of a time chasing em' around and makin' em' scream . Now that is fun!
Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 4, 2003 16:43

Yeah, that was around where I found the webpage as I recall. Camo does has more luck than me, and yes the two crowns have already been given. It is now offical. It's good to know someone else likes frogs. They are great, and only slimy when wet. Toads, not at all. even when wet in my opinion. Actually feels like old people skin, but bumpy. Not zitty old people skin, because zits are hard. Toads bumps are soft. Here's to the frogs and the toads in us all. And may a princess(or prince to whom it may apply) someday pick us up and kiss us.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Rook

Member #112

Aug 4, 2003 17:46

To frogginess!
Take me on sometime!
Sharkbites

Member #90

Aug 4, 2003 18:17
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh? Frogs? >.<
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 4, 2003 18:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Females are automatically whiners?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!?
  That is SO wrong. But whatever...When the obakéneko kills you at night and assumes your form to torture all you know...
  I had NOTHING to do with it.
  But hey--drop that.
  And she was kinda crazy, I wish I could be crazy like that, I could get a spiffy award.
  Could I get happiest? Or maybe most silent for long periods of time until she appeard randomly and babbles?
  Or something like that? I want an award...
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 4, 2003 21:57

I think the Silence-Until-Resurfacing-And-Babbling Award goes to Ryuujin. Sorry, Kama.

However, in lieu of any other chicks being at the forums for a while, I shall grant you the coveted Forum Hottie award if no others come to challenge your position.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 25, 2024 24:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022