Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 21:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Let's vote on the biggest nutcase seen in the forums!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Rook

Member #112

Jul 29, 2003 22:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My vote's on Six_Grey with his drug thing in that 'if you are American you probably don't understand this' thing. Are we even allowed to do this? I don't remember seeing anything in the rules... If nothing else this might become the biggest spam post ever.
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 30, 2003 24:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Six Grey is my brother, and when I am living at home (or some other time when I have to deal with him a lot), I give him some leniancy for the sole fact of not wanting to deal with him. Whatever he said, it probably was against the rules.
  He is the only person ever that has tried reposting something that I deleted.

Nut-case definantly goes to him; spammer award goes to Camo, the undisputed champ.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 30, 2003 6:12
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it flatter Camo day or something? I am outmost loving it, and as your undisputed champ I'd like to invite you all to my barbeque this weekend, even though you all live in alternate places of the world, but yeah, Gonze is leaving for the snow, so we must eat sausages and drink beer and goon to celebrate!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 30, 2003 17:11
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Any virtual awards for those titles?
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 19:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, talk about getting your head served to you on a platter
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 20:48
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

In that same post though, it kinda looked like Camo was challenging Six.
Take me on sometime!
Ash10

Member #3

Jul 30, 2003 20:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We shouldn't do a contest for nutcases, we should do one for who is laziest.... Can't be bothered to start a topic though.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 30, 2003 23:02

Pfft! We all know that I am more of a forum nut-case than those two guys ... at least we would know it if I ever got around to making a decent number of posts. Generally when I do something weird, it's recognized... by no one, 'cuz everyone stops paying attention to topics once I post in them

I mean, those other two are more of nuisences than nut-cases (no offense, camie boy). For serious, you consider annoying and consistent postage crazy? Does the fact that while others desired to hand out virtual snack treats and drugs at the forum I yearned to pass out human organs?

Now, if you excuse me, I must try to find buried treasure on a RE. I have just been informed, by a not a drunkard, but a massive drunkard, that shiny treasure lies within, guarded by the infamaous Internet Monkey!

* within minutes, severely ruins the RE site through various incompotent attempts at finding the lost gold and speads a virtual fire throughout the web *
  Aw, man, not again! ... today.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Arlen

Member #107

Jul 31, 2003 24:42
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 31, 2003 4:03, MadGoblin said:

I yearned to pass out human organs?

...Where did you hide the rest of the bodies? I mean, you had to have done something with the bodily fluids, et cetera.

Seriously, though. I feel sorry for the underappreciated MadGoblin. Let's give him recognition before he finds something to do with five sticks of dynamite, a cheddar cheese wheel, and the bestiary.

But yes, MadGoblin. I've read Not Quite Heroes. I know you're a nutcase if you came up with something like that. I'm not saying it's bad; I'm just saying some, if not all of them, are, well, crazy. However, somehow, I find that sort of thing as funny as Hades.

Now, back on topic... *insert your post here*
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 31, 2003 1:45

So we have Mintman as king of RE, Camo king of spam,Madgoblin king of nutcase-ness and...wait. If Madgoblin posted here, aren't we supposed to lose interest and move to a new post? (joking) Here, virtual lemonade snow cones for anyone who wants em. www.virtuallemonadesnowcones.com
  Get them while they're hot, er cold, um well, they are really hard to find so get them before they are lost.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 31, 2003 5:28
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm.. I dunno how one can be a nutcase in the form of text, but indeed Gobbo says some crazy s*** I dont understand.
  I would also be king of goon, where I sit proud on a bean bag filled with goon and a crown of goon on my head, I would also have a goon sack wich I would go around the world feeding peoples desire of goon twice a year. I could also win sexiest hair award, and stupidest mosher award, maybe even the kick ball into face award, anything other than those I dont want.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Rook

Member #112

Jul 31, 2003 12:44

Woohoo! I've got an award too! Newest of the newbies! Being so new I do not know how to put emoticons in the middle of my text. Can anyone tell me how?
Take me on sometime!
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 31, 2003 14:11

Where it says "use smiley code", there's a link that shows you how to put in different faces. That's pretty much the best way I know to show emotions.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 31, 2003 14:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How about Mace Windu? He used to be nice, until he fell eternally into the flames of the Shadow. (I have a poetic lingo...darnit, why? Am I the only one here who is so desperate as to speak Elvish?)

I have an eternal feeling that my parents keep forgetting my real name and are constantly calling me "Isaac". Reasons, thoughts, questions, comments, get a life, are you reading runes again, any other comments?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
Rook

Member #112

Jul 31, 2003 20:40

Thanks
Take me on sometime!

[Editted by Rook on Aug 1, 2003 1:43]

[Editted by Rook on Aug 1, 2003 1:44]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 31, 2003 21:08

On Jul 31, 2003 19:17, LieutenantEagle said:

(I have a poetic lingo...darnit, why? Am I the only one here who is so desperate as to speak Elvish?)

Desire for fanciful speech and poet soul? Well, boy-howdee! We got us another award to hand out! Here ya go, Ely!

* hands a trophey to Lt. Eagle, although by "trophey" he means a piece of cardboard smothered in catsup and a cat's up-chuch with the crudely spelled words of "Forum's Biggest 'Mo!" smudged on to it and, of course, a bite mark remenisent of his own jaw pattern *

Seriously, thogh, whoa! Where'd all that come from all the sudden? All mezza sez was mezza mo' a nut than Camie and Sixgie (particularly the latter who, really, never has done anything to my memory of crazitude and just punkitude). Then again, my recollection isn't too sharp. ... Camo is a seven foot tall dentist office ferm, right? Thought so. See, who could anyone of those be comical? Can't. See? I am victorious! ... over a matter which I don't think was ever announced! ... er, so long, suckers! * hops onto an escape rocket abruptly explodes rather than grant flight from the scene *

Someone has actually read NQH to some degree? Ack! *dies of heart failure... and ingested poisons (that hedge hog was just too good to pass up!)*

[Editted by MadGoblin on Aug 1, 2003 2:10]
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 31, 2003 22:46

yes, but consider this before you ponder the depths of each members insanity. I check these forums more than one, two, and even three times a day. I rarely post, and I reread posts several times. I post at this pro-roleplaying and gaming site, then turn around and play football which is steadily consuming my life. And While I'm not as openly nuts as camo or madgoblin, I have more of a quiet dignified craze, like hannibal lecter. when you post on this topic just remember, I'm quietly watching, waiting, hello clarice.........
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 1, 2003 24:07

So does that mean you want to be the king of obsessive compulseness? And that means that rook would have to be King of newBs. Does anyone want to step up for their own special crown to be recgonized? ya know this smiley guy looks like he could use some metamucil. He's about to pop a blood vessel with all that built up pressure.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 1, 2003 24:12

Vinny's right. He is a normy that hangs around at a nerd site. That has to count for some degree of messed-up mindedness.

Mace had a fall from grace, eh? How bad of one was that? I remember him disappearing, but so rarely to I know the reasons that surround these events.

Now, we are only taking into consideration current members. Who here remembers Chiriru Mai and Mad Mario? MM the Second was the first new guy ever to make a vast quantity of posts within one week; he dug up ancient topics and posted just to draw attention to other topics that were not getting answered in an hour. He, as I do believe, was the first instance of banning at the forums.
  The worst of the worst, however, belongs to Chiriru Mai. Her insanity was not very prolonged, but very intensified. During the beginning of this forum (back on Netfirms, I think it was at the time), she was just a regular member. She slightly faded out for a spell, all the while being a slight despondent. I really do not think anyone took much notice.
  Well, then she makes a whole post, apologizing for how she had been acting. When we sorta shrugged it off, saying nothing much was really wrong with her, she totally wigged out, striking out at everyone in the forum for no good reason. In this fit of rage, she left forever. Do this day I have no idea what was going on in her odd little head.
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 1, 2003 24:33

Wow that was right back when i was a newbie. That had to be 1 or 2 yrs ago. that chick flipped out, and it was hilarious
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 23, 2024 21:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022