Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Oct 24, 2020 14:21 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Can teach me? Kero

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Seah

Member #53

Jul 15, 2003 5:50
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

May I know how you created this whole forum? it doesn't look like its from some service provider. cause no ads.
Visit Desert Gym soon. New attractions will be added once I got my GSC gym up.
Ash10

Member #3

Jul 15, 2003 16:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

He wrote the entire thing in Perl. Is that what you are looking for?

And, why do you think all forums have ads? If people use Invision forus, or PHPBB, they don't have ads...
Nova Mod Team Generals Coder

[Editted by Ash10 on Jul 15, 2003 21:47]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 16, 2003 24:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, but for people to do that, you also need a host capable of supporting such CGI, which most people lack. They are quasi-easy to obtain, sure, but most people of an Angelfire variety still lack the means.

The Forum Help say:
Q: What kind of message boards are the R.E. Forums?
  A: If the design of the R.E. Forums seems unfamiliar, it is for a good reason. I made these forums. They aren't a stock forum of any sort or part. I even made all the icons. Everything is originally coded with Perl.

Yep, the whole thing is original, although most people think it is just a UBB
Ash10

Member #3

Jul 16, 2003 20:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thse froums are cool, except for that if you still want to view new posts, you have to use forum jump instead of front page view.
Nova Mod Team Generals Coder
Camo

Member #5

Jul 17, 2003 18:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh teach me Minty, teach all of us!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Oct 24, 2020 14:21 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020