Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Phantasy Star for Gamecube

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Jul 13, 2003 8:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm finally getting PSO for GC tommorrow, so f***en rapped bout it cause I been trying to get it since March and its been impossible to find.
  It looks so awesome but, its got PSO1 & PSO2 in one and you can play 4 player offline, how sweet is that!
  So has anyone played the new PSO(or even the old PSO)?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 14, 2003 17:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Seeing as I own a Gc, and am a HUGE mmorpg fan, it would seem fitting for me to have that, wouldn't it? Well, sorry to crush your hopes Camo; but yea, not a clue about that game. But fear not, I have many sources of info...and I hear nothing but good things about it.

Although I like the idea of it, how in god's name do you connect the GC to your computer and modem? I haven't even SEEN things for that, perhaps i'm just not looking hard enough...

In the rpg topic, i've been looking for info on FF crystal chronicals, and... have found bare minimum info on it. It is supposed to come out soon, I wonder why there is so little info...

Here is what I do know:
  - Not traditional turn-based. This is an ACTION rpg.
  - No summons.
  - Return of the crystals.
  - GBA and GC hookup... must be useful in some way.... i guess.

I have seen screen shots... it does (in some ways) look great. But... in comparison to FF10, it is nothing. Although, i've seen FF10-2 and FF11, and they all look like this... which is extremely odd...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Sharkbites

Member #90

Jul 15, 2003 21:33
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm a big fan of PSO... lemme see.... My character is lvl 24. =o *Goes to play PSO =P* I would say a site with hints and codes but I forrgot them. =P
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
Camo

Member #5

Jul 15, 2003 21:50
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I never use codes (dont have a game shark :S) but I do use mag guides, I played it 18 hours since Monday :S My main character is a Lv 16 or 17 HUmar with a nice mage with Pilla, my favorite tech My other one is the new FOmar (which is bloody hard to use!) for multiplayering and its Lv 11 or 12, also with a Pilla using Mag . Bit of a let down that only Forces can use ALL the magic spells, but I guess it makes sense as forces were just like weak as poo hunters before. On the original PSO for DC I had several characters reaching Level 80 - 90, but due to playing online with unknown people, my characters got ruined a few times :S, I think the servers are safer now though.
  PSOGC cannot go online in Australia or New Zealand . I'll have to find an Australian server some day and figure out how to connect to it. PSO was canned in Australia, thats why it was so damn hard to find :S

PSO2 is a f***load harder then 1 but!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!

FFCC
  I dunno much bout it, but yeah, it looks to have a sexy battle system, I'm not a fan of turn based anymore, some people say its skill, but I just call it ridiculously easy way of making people think they are intellegint (I should know, I've played a lot of turn based, and never have had a problem with battles :S) One character has to carry this crystal thing, which makes a bubble of area which your characters can survive in, and pretty much he choices where to go, but during battle you can put it down and pick it up again and what not. If you make your own characters I'll probobly get it.

[Editted by Camo on Jul 16, 2003 2:56]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022