Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 14:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 17:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh. Ok. Does that mean I'm smart? Woohoo!
Take me on sometime!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 2, 2003 7:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Man. Some o' ya people are saying, "Hey, yeah, VB. It was cool, man! Stuff like that is coool!" And, I just want to make sure that you are aware that my topic, A Need to Occupy my Feeble Mind, is (well, "was" is more accurate now) an attempt to revive the VB spirit, since, you know, I'm the VB writer/character aka: Jackdaw (spiffy!). In fact, I have a feeling of some good ol' newb bashing right now in the old tradition...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Arlen

Member #107

Aug 2, 2003 12:00
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 2, 2003 7:34, MadGoblin said:

And, I just want to make sure that you are aware that my topic, A Need to Occupy my Feeble Mind, is (well, "was" is more accurate now) an attempt to revive the VB spirit, since, you know, I'm the VB writer/character aka: Jackdaw (spiffy!).

It is? Hmm.

When you start frying "innocent newbs" (Not Rook, but instead other innocent newbs... Dear god, like I need another person after my blood...), I'll start participating. As of right now, I'm just not in the mood to be writing that much pointless insanity. I'll read it; I just can't bring myself to think of my own.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
msanis

Member #7

Aug 2, 2003 13:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ooh! ooh!

And so... the giant pink hippo named moogu went on a quest to find... erm... stuff! Where suddenly out of nowhere a giant guy in a barney outfit walks by and says "Hi", and then walks off. Moogu stares blankly in confusion as he walked by, but then, suddenly to his horror, he sees smurfs walk by, each of which saying "That smurfity smurf was damn GOOD!", and "Those smurfs were so good I feel like im floating".

Moogu walks by and stares in utter confusion as he watches the smurfs fly off to the moon. Then suddenly a giant guy with a sword jumps down and says" Are you the one looking for the...Stuff!?" Moogu replies "oh... sure, yes.. I am" The warrior grunts fiercly and then runs to Moogu with his sword drawn. The warrior then says "Oh... head east, you'll find it there". The warrior then walks of humming some familiar tune. Moogu then takes the path to the east.. and Then...

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Rook

Member #112

Aug 2, 2003 15:58

The type of Newbie you'd probably pick on is my little sister. She's entering the fourth grade, and can't fill out the applications herself. She's #113 in the forums.
Take me on sometime!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 2, 2003 22:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nah, if someone is just entering fourth grade, I think they deserve a break, it's no fun to annoy someone who doesn't have the ability to fight back dirty...

Then again, if she can, I'm going to be worried for her.

Menam_Master

Member #102

Aug 4, 2003 12:52
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Name:Menam_Master

Back and better then ever, I'm now Haloween/Robot color, witch make me a BAT DROID, got milk? *giggle*

Gajary The Chicko:......

What?

Gajary The Chicko:Nothing

Menam!
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 4, 2003 16:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, let's get the story topic up good!(or would it be 'well'?)
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Rook

Member #112

Aug 4, 2003 17:43

We're never gonna reach 15 pages at this rate...
Take me on sometime!
Sharkbites

Member #90

Aug 4, 2003 18:19
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why 15 pages? for a record or something?
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 4, 2003 20:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Seeing how this topic has definately been corrupted and claimed by spam I might as well post this here. HOW ON EARTH DID THESE FORUMS GET MORE POSTS IN THE LAST 5 DAYS THAN IN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS?!?! *takes deep breath* I know that most of it is just plain spam started by newbies, and replied to just for the heck of it, but this is ridiculous. All of you older members please tell me that I was never like this, and if I was I am truely sorry. I have nothing against newbies, but it's an invasion! If I see much more spam I think I'll turn into spam. >_<
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 4, 2003 22:01

Yeah, my finger has been kinda light on the Delete key in the past week of your absence. Actually, I would be deleting a lot of these posts, but as per my usual custom, I shall not delete a worthless post that someone has already referenced in one of their posts for sake of clarity.

These n00bs are replying so fast that I cannot get in to delete! Bah!
  I know how to stop them, fortunately. First, I need to create a Lock function like several forums have. Second, I need to open the Elders forum to everyone who has been at R.E. for at least a year now. I guess enough new people are here to make it well worth it.
Camo

Member #5

Aug 5, 2003 4:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, SSS you post so damn much
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 5, 2003 11:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks Minty. That means that I'll be part of the elite board. I know exactly what you mean about post deleting because I go to a couple of other forums where I'm a mod. As for what Camo said, I'm pretty sure that means that I've become tolerable. Unfortunately, my spelling isn't. >_<
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Lugia7777

Member #79

Aug 5, 2003 12:36
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks, MintMan! Can't wait to get into the elite board! Um, anyway, you should really put that delete key into use on this thread, since there are too many people spamming right now (heck, I'm not sure if this message counts as spamming). But anyhow, I gotta work on some research work. Later!
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 6, 2003 2:19

Speaking about spammage, does it take a certain amount of text to fill up a forum page or just posts. CUZ I've seen long posts, small posts, post over 99 and past your screen size. Just wondering. The numbers haven't seemed to change all that much since I got here, oh wait. I signed on to the forum just recently because I didn't notice it before. $#!^. That prolly means I'm a n00b. HULK SEASICK!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 6, 2003 11:38

I think twenty posts fill up a page. It could be different from viewing a board and viewing a topic, but I am pretty sure that is how it works.

Actually, Sassy, your member number is below twenty, so that means you are already eligible to enter the Elders Forum; the only thing that was keeping you out is thinking that you did not belong. Wacky, no?
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 13, 2003 16:58

What keeps someone from "forgeting" someone elses password an then using the forget password feature, just to be curious
Sharkbites

Member #90

Aug 13, 2003 19:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This topic sure has got spammed.. *Throws a pebble at the ppl who spammed.. *throws a pie in his own face* There {I think I spammed on one of the posts} This is mad it has to stop.. not that I can really do anything about it. Go spam a topic that no one uses anymore .. I think this topic wasn't really that nessesary either... {I'm done go celebrate spammers.. I wonder if this counts as spam too }
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 14, 2003 16:41

I't probably does, but what diffence does that make?
  This post was made to go beyond what other post have set as the record. Let us strive towards this goal and not succumb to any roadblock. May we meet new friends and learn new things along this long and winding road. To the FUTURE! *starts to run from the assault of pies*
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Apr 23, 2024 14:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022