Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 12:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
msanis

Member #7

Jul 30, 2003 16:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Smurfs are scary... they got EVEN SCARIER on one of the episodes of Saturday Night Live. If you saw it, you'd know what I mean...

I HATE frilly little things, even at the age where most people enjoyed watching them, I dispised them. In other words, bring a nice gun or cross-bow, and we'll have fun shooting them all day long

*psychopathic moment is now over*

The meat called Spam? That's not meat my friend, that's a meat flavored jello mold gone horribly wrong. The meat called Spam is so vile, that they made an internet term describing annoying things after it (the SPAM camo does). In other words, camo is the king of annoyance, not the king of a genetic nightmare which we know as Spam.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 16:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Y'know, I was at Lemmy's Land once (holder of warped badge) and someone wrote a thing where some dude wins a million cans of spam (the freakish food, if you can call it that) and they end up triyin' to whup Mario with it.
Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 19:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

was that the adlibs? Man! those are great! "toad aka sean connery walks by to see wong foo get hit with a flying pillow."
  I guess you had to be there
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 30, 2003 23:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, Spam was a meat-treat so great that the blokes of Monty Python made a skit about Vikings singing it at the top of their lungs, drowning out all other sound. Since of this overwhelming presense of the word spam, internet commoners, ie: nerds and thus fans of the Flying Circus, incorporated it to being the name of junk email.

Hey, whaddya know! This topic has something informative in it! Hm, better even it out...

Baby seals are brown! Ah, much better!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 31, 2003 24:05

Spam was also originally called the "Magical, Mystery Meat." Yummers!

Dude, something is wrong with this post. In "Most hours," people at least rolled from one topic to another. This post seems to be either idiots babbling things that should not be said or talking more or less to themselves. I am going to start getting delete-happy if this kinda stuff continues.

"Most hours" was great because it was actually one, giant conversation, not ten people talking to themselves.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 31, 2003 1:54

On Jul 31, 2003 5:06, MintMan said:

This post seems to be either idiots babbling things that should not be said or talking more or less to themselves

So Mintman joins in with our stereotyped group let's all idiotly babble "hi" to him. my question is why spam hasn't complained about this adopted nickname for junk e-mail. Now, does anyone know how I can start a virtual fire? It'd darn cold down here in the basement "dungeon"

Camo

Member #5

Jul 31, 2003 5:32
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

msanis, I now hate you, calling me anoying is way uncool, and now I shall go all emo.
  Well I'm actually quite cheering, Sam gave me the FFF live at Telerah CD today, and I have to go through and do some editing to songs (so there isn't copious amounts of blank space) then add it to my website, probobly adding Shut Your Head. Coolie doolies!

Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 31, 2003 8:24

You annoying? insane maybe, but annoying? you got a while to wait for that one Camo. It's pretty entertaining

Spam is usually evil and annoying though, in your case it's just funny

Mintman, I think you missed the point of what we're trying to do in this post. A few pages ago we decided to make this the longest useless post, I think we're progressing pretty well too!

Anyway on a more serious topic, i've been trying to make my own sprites, and they look ridiculously deformed... I gotta find some easier way to make sprites... and stuff.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 31, 2003 12:29

On Jul 31, 2003 5:06, MintMan said:

"Most hours" was great because it was actually one, giant conversation, not ten people talking to themselves.

We're not talking to ourselves, we're just talking about pointless crap!
Take me on sometime!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 31, 2003 21:13

You have to admit, Ems, it's better than talkin' about pointy crap. That stuff hurts the ol' butt shaft, yo.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 31, 2003 22:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 31, 2003 6:55, boyachi said:
  So Mintman joins in with our stereotyped group let's all idiotly babble "hi" to him.

Hi, MintMan.

VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 31, 2003 23:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 26, 2003 11:14, MintMan said:

I dunno, you can draw similarities between real and paper games, but RPGs will always have the advantage of slow, calculated move-making, not to mention that in an RPG, you are only in simulated danger. There is a big difference between having a hulking mass plowing toward you and having much the same described. You get a clearer head to react that way and get to keep your bones intact.

Yes I agree there is a difference and its the rush you get when you take that hulking mass head on and win. I play defensive line, so I'm battling and getting hit every single play. You need to remember calculation is an unnessesary and dangerous obstacle when in a fast acting game like football. unless you can think extremely well on your feet (which even I can't and I'm the smartest kid on the team) you'll need to be prepared in advance. I'm not sure if you were referring to the difference between sports games and rpgs or real sports and rpgs but I'm making a point either way. The reason I'm a football addict is not just the fun of playing, but also the adrenaline, and the pain. I know a lot of people have posted after the post I'm reponding to but oh well. Anyway after a lot of rambling which I have assessed leads nowhere near my point I must say, mosseltoff!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 31, 2003 23:59

speaking about mindless rpg babble, what happened to the first vab bab? I mean I found the link to vap bab2 but is the first one lost to the old forum forever??? Sorry for losing my tongue, i will spank it if any found it offense. I was tired.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 1, 2003 24:21

Whoa! VB talk!

Okay everybody, let me just clarify that Vaporeon Babble was originally made on the Azure Heights forum. It used to be the greatest site for Pokemon game research, but it fell from grace when the moderators loosed their grip. As I mention several times, these forums are designed in its fall; what happened there will never happen here.

The first VB is not even a story. It was someone (Vaporeon of the Mist) babbling about Crispy M&Ms or something. Other people made senseless, poorly spelled replies, and violence against previous posters ensued. Thus was born this great epic. The rapid killing-off stayed a vital part of the stories sequels, as did the tyopse!

The first VB was never saved because it was not worth saving. There is a third and a fourth (which I have -- un-HTML formatted), and I can send them to anyone who wants. There was also an original third a few fourths, I think, but VotM kept deleting them! They were great, too, but the unforewarned purging allowed none to save them.
  Typing "Vaporeon Babble" into a search engine is pretty fun; quite a few fanfic sites have it. I just have cleaned up versions with proper grammar and spelling. Sometimes, I clear up things that really do not make any sense and aren't funny
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 1, 2003 8:39

Wow! Its like, a legacy! That's pretty kewl! Sounds like a blast! Wait, does this mean we should switch to crispy poison pies? Or would that lead to violence.Hmmmm...maybe if it's decaf. after i check up the remaining forums, itz to the search engine! TALLY HO!
msanis

Member #7

Aug 1, 2003 8:49

That's crazy man! an into forum dedicated to stories and cruel criticism?!!? That's Awesome!

Now, another topic making no sense is now...

What would you do with crispy pies? What about crispy cow pies? what about M&M's the melt in your hand but not in your mouth?

Oh on a totally different topic, I got some Zelda sprites, and have begun work on a game. So far it's only link running from a crab...
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 1, 2003 10:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it sound like you're off to a slow start, notify me when you have a bit more in the game.

Arlen

Member #107

Aug 1, 2003 15:28
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd hate to double back onto a different subject, but I'm somewhat interested in the Vaporeon Babble topic. Maybe I just want to see a group of people shooting down pathetic newbs who can't write if their life depended on it. Then again, if I wanted that stuff, I could always try Fanfiction.net.

As for that Link game, I somehow found the concept of Link being chased by a crab amusing.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 15:38

Hey! I'm a newB! And I sure as heck am not pathetic!
Take me on sometime!
Arlen

Member #107

Aug 1, 2003 17:27
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was talking about newbs who couldn't write, not newbs in general. I never said I was talking about you, nor your kind of newb who actually makes any sense when they write.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"

[Editted by Arlen on Aug 1, 2003 22:31]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Feb 28, 2020 12:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019