Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 10:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Rook

Member #112

Jul 28, 2003 11:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, I was readin' this and I'd like to ask a question. Here it is: Hey, Mintman, could you throw onna them poison pies my way?
Take me on sometime!
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 28, 2003 16:33
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Let's see... according to this topic, we'll need to get up to 260 posts to get to 14 pages. That's a lot of work!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 28, 2003 17:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, here's another to add to the total!

Hmm, maybe I can dethrone Camo as the king of spam...
Camo

Member #5

Jul 28, 2003 19:34
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my sweet sweet spam.

Well heres something, Today I went to school, not knowing there was a strike, and no one was there, and had to walk home as soon as I got there, apparently we were informed last period yesterday, and that was a time I wished to not be at school :S

Ahhh well, also another wee secret, TST may be getting a very special new addition, you guys probobly wont like it as much as locals, but one of Front Foot Forwards most famous songs "Shut your head" a nice reggae ska punk tune will be downloadable (live from some place I forgot the name of) from my site, and my site only.

I swear you all gotta get this song, no one has heard this song and not liked it, its seriously one of the coolest songs ever!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 28, 2003 19:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So uh... what was I going to say...? Oh yea uh... what were you talking about? Dethroning Camo as the king of spam? Sorry, impossible. I've been around quite a while and only have over 100 posts... camo has been around (on this forum) the same amount of time and has between 600-700 posts... crazy, huh?
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Rook

Member #112

Jul 28, 2003 20:24

I joined the forum yesterdat and I've got 13 *ahem* 14 posts already. Think I've got a chance?
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 29, 2003 24:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* gives Rook a virtual pie *
  Sorry, Rook, but posts have gotta keep comin' in order for you to keep making posts. That, and you need to keep interest in the forums enough.

Wow, the forum's classic members are really dropping like flies. New guys are coming in the replace 'em, but.... they are usually temporal.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 29, 2003 8:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I reckon I'm quite temporal.
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 29, 2003 8:38

Hmmm... yea Minty, you are sorta right. I remember me and a group of friends had made our own sites... theirs did really well... mine just sorta... died. We all got our lil eggs on our sites and thought we were all cool... lol. Anyway, i'm pretty sure you remember slayer... didn't that moron try to hack into this site or something? Yup, I sorta knew him... I haven't talked to him for like a year (or more) though... I wasn't exactly happy when i figured out he could hack and stuff...

I'm the only one who joined the forum and decided to stick around a while... I don't think the previous members left.. they probably just started getting bored...
Rook

Member #112

Jul 29, 2003 11:11

Mmm! This is pretty goo... *ack!* *cough!* *splutter!* (falls to ground, dead. BD Familiar uses Magic Ressurection Taco [fron '*paces* D&D rant...']
  and Rook is instantly standing straight up) Mmm... tacoey.
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 29, 2003 15:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, Smokes did not exactly hack the code. All he did was copy and paste his familiar, like, one hundred times. Strange thing is, that doesn't work. It is only supposed to catalog the last IP address viewing the creature and not give experience until a different one sees it. I still cannot figure out how he got so much XP Oh well. It deleted his account one time. I didn't have to do nuthin'; that hasn't happened since I moved from F2S, but every server has its limits. He vomitted all over them.

Your friends' sites did well? Are they still around? If so, how are their familiars doing? I doubt as well as yours... if I am remembering which account you had accurately
"I hate the people that love me, and they hate me!" - Bender, Futurama
Camo

Member #5

Jul 29, 2003 20:05

I dont think my familiar is actually on my site any more, but ah well, I'm not as much into the whole Dragon thing these days, I got Ripper anyways, and he can sloughter most opponents.
msanis

Member #7

Jul 29, 2003 21:33

They sorta lost interest in their site... they did VERY well though. They got hatchlings months before me. Their account probably still exists... just probably hasn't been used in ages. I guess me and my site just had some bad luck lol.

Totally off topic, i've found some wierd game maker thing... that allows you to very EASILY make a game. Using sprites from old Snes games you can make pretty games (large and small) relatively easily. It's crazy too.. imagine making your OWN zelda game... or mario game... *drools*

Besides the constant threat of being sued by Nintendo (if you use their sprites), the entire idea of it sounds really cool. In fact, you can make multiplayer online games if you're skilled at it. I've tried making some simple things though... and failed miserably. Perhaps some of you who know how to program better than me would like to give it a try.

I'll post a link or something if you guys do.

*Eats pie... and cookies... and goes into a 10 year coma*
Arlen

Member #107

Jul 29, 2003 22:17
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good god. I'm absent for a week and a half. A week and a freakin' half, and already I've got stuff to catch up on. I would have just checked every day, but I think someone awhile back said only an idiot did that.

Eh. *slips bits of the poisoned pie into a pitcher of water to see who drinks it*

By the way, that game programming thing sounds pretty sweet.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
Rook

Member #112

Jul 29, 2003 22:48

Hate to burst your bubble(s) but, to beat the record for the largest topic, we're going to need 15 pages.
Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 24:27

Just to be curious, why would you want to dethrone camo? Camo is the old and wise king of spam posts and rules well. What do you have to offer to the kingdom camo raised from the dirt at his fett, um er, feet. When is kingdom hearts 2 coming out? Wouldn't it be a whole lot cooler, no offense to disney, if square did a crossover with WB liscensed movies? We're talkin fighting next to batman, and summoning pikachu and maybe Neo dropping by to clear a town for you. Then hitch a ride from superman to fly to...um, care bear land? No, WB didn't make the care bear movie. But you'd have to have some increadibly cute creature in there. Let's not forget Bugs and the rest of the looney tunes. OH I GOT IT! Fight with michael Jordan! Yeah! Hmm...isn't strange how the only way this link really is stitched together is poison pie? I wonder if in the future poison pie will replace the fruit cake?
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 30, 2003 6:12

Hahaha, you used my name and wise in the same sentance, I love you!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 30, 2003 8:44

Camo may lack knowledge on many things, but if there's something he knows alot about, it's definentally spam.

I guess since ONE of you showed interest i'll post the link. It could produce some nice games... if anyone here could use it effectively. I already downloaded a buncha zelda sprites and music... so I may make some lil thing where you are link running away from a giant... blob.

http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/gmaker/download.html

I suggest if you use this to look at the examples they have.. and look at the forum a bit, if you ever plan to even make anything with it.

[Editted by msanis on Jul 30, 2003 13:46]
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 11:37

You guy's are kinda right. If I dethroned Camo as king of spam, he'd probably go sit in a corner and rock back and forth and we'd never hear from him again. Then the forums wouldn't be much fun.
Take me on sometime!

[Editted by Rook on Jul 30, 2003 21:13]
Arlen

Member #107

Jul 30, 2003 13:29
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know it's a stupid question, but if Camo's the king of spam, does he rule over the weird ham substitute as well?

I'm not sure why I wanted to ask that. Perhaps I simply wanted to make a reference to SPAM.

As for the mention of Care Bears in Kingdom Hearts 2, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like to use a few of them as target practice. As you can tell, I'm not too fond of Care Bears. They're a bit too sugary and cute for me. That and My Little Pony and Barney. The Smurfs come close, but I'll leave them alone.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Apr 24, 2024 10:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022