Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 9:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Camo

Member #5

Jul 22, 2003 5:12
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhh most hours, such a buetiful topc posted by me.
  I scored another virtual pie YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA! I love them little things, gimme more, MORE! Are there any other stupid little attention grabbing thi, I mean treats available to the common REera man or woman?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 22, 2003 8:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Typically, people can petition to become factories for virtual items. I think you have the ability to give out cookies and big cookies, Camo, and possibly some other stuff. You would have to go to edit your profile to see what is available to you.
  I can apparently hand out pies and cookies. I could swear that I had the ability to hand out stolen pirate booty.

Man, I can remember when I developed that trading system all that stuff I thought up of for it, like giving every forum member RPG stats. Cannot exactly recall what detracted me from that, but I shall not be going back; I gots too much to try and finish this summer afer that ear fiasco set me back a solid two weeks.

"Most hours" started December 18th, 2001, and finally ended after severe threats on November 2nd, 2002. It was a good topic for a while; ya just don't find conversations like that on R.E. anymore.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 22, 2003 16:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

. I think you have the ability to give out cookies and big cookies, Camo, and possibly some other stuff.~mint man(yeah, I know I can't do it correctly)

Who would you give Camo to? just to be curious. This could turn into a hot potato post. Then you could up the stakes to make a deluxe camo that comes with a poison pie. So if they pass camo, they lose the pie as well. It could be like a reality post. Wait... this IS Reality's End. So it already is a reality post.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.

[Editted by boyachi on Jul 22, 2003 22:00]
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 23, 2003 12:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well for me football season is back in full swing, that means less time for well, life, but besides the sweat drenched running and asthma attacks during drills, its okay. Plus i have a chance to start varsity on D. Haha! Bow to me nonfootball playing other guys! Beacause I not only have you're intelligence, but the physical prowess of an athelete. Now I shall rule the site, or just the forums whatever.
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 23, 2003 15:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Severe threats? What do you mean?

We could try to get this post up to 14 pages. Or maybe we could just continue on the most hours post and try to get that up to 28. But then there's the "severe threats" part...
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 23, 2003 22:46
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 23, 2003 17:03, VinnyD said:

Beacause I not only have you're intelligence, but the physical prowess of an athelete.

A great coach once said "To be able to great at the game, you have to be smart enough to know how to play, and dumb enough to realize you don't have to."
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 24, 2003 12:13

yeah well i'm sure that coach lost, unless it was Lombardi, in which case I bow for forgiveness. If it's someone else then screw him. Besides I'm writing these posts right after the practice each day so I'm still drunk with adrenaline and that other thing that makes you feel good when you run.
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 24, 2003 18:20

so football eh? If your any good, we could use you over here. The team isn't all that good, But our hockey team has ruled at #1 for two years. maybe we could do one of those "football on ice" like the strange things disney is always doing...And for all you skaters out there, don't try a lutz before you can skate backwards. It ain't recommended.
msanis

Member #7

Jul 24, 2003 18:43
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bwahahahahaha... how could I resist posting in yet another absolutely pointless post! It's probably why I used to be around so much...

Last time I was around alot, was when we had that games post that was like 12 (or more) pages long... It was AWESOME!

So, here's helping the pointless post of the future!
  I'm so evil...

*clicks post reply*
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 24, 2003 23:51

Dude, games posts rock. I mean, how can you go wrong there?

Sure, you normal people may have football, but nerdly role playing games is where its at!.... dawg!
  Man, they are changing D&D all around. It is up to version 3.5 now, apparently. Sucks, too, because I bought all of my books just before the switch
  Luckily for such games, trivial changes that they make do not really matter. Gnome's favored class being Bard is pretty cool, tho'.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 25, 2003 24:38
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Indeed, and in a few years, we'll either be your boss, or getting gas from you.
  >:P
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 25, 2003 2:43

man, don't talk about gas. the people i'm around, laourdy! Its one big nightmare of the nose sometimes. One must bethankful for multiple bathrooms. Geez, does anyone remember the times that the stalls in stores cost you a quarter to use? I'm not that old, but I remember hearing about it. Talk about a money maker! I'm sure if you can sell spray bottles of air, plastic bottles of water and big plastic bags of crap, you'd make a fortune off of that kind of evil business nowadays, proved you aren't shot by the time you give yourself your first pay check.
  But what's wrong with all of you! Don't you know that RPG's are satans game? Just like rock, breakdancing, drugs, sex, tv, cars, radio, electricity, machines, appliances, young kids shows, etc. Well now you do. I guess. Old people say the most interesting things and have the most unusual opinions. You want imagination, talk to a kid. You want revelation talk to and old person. You don't get much else but complaining from every one else.
  Like why is it that D&D is changing? What is it with nonsport group activities here? Everything is changing and the fans opinions down the hole with it! Aside from here that is. Just nips and tucks
Camo

Member #5

Jul 25, 2003 4:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No one replied to the day in a Camo post :'( Ahh well the gig was AWESOME! got some pics up (not all of em yet :S) but here are some pics, lots of beatiful people for you all to look at. In this collection my hair be a redy pink, still not long enough for dreads :S but I was on the national news with Kalindy and Babs dancing, how funny is that, Camo is now a national Aussie icon . Front Foot Forward are going soo awesome too, they should be putting out an EP soon, so you all should order one so you can say you heard em before they were famous! lol!

Well go here and tell me what you think about the pics
  http://sphosting.com/tst/archive/musicpics/splender_in_singo03/
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!

NOTE: hey I know a lot of you will go "Meh" and skip the link, but when you get time please have a look, this is the biggest thing thats happened in my home town, the biggest thing thats happened to Front Foot Forward, and probobly one of the biggest gigs I been to, so it means a f***load to me, go there, look, and tell me what you think of the pics, and Front Foot Forward are great, there site is http://www33.brinkster.com/fffpunk/main2.html and theres an MP3 somewhere, although Sam has become a way better singer, and Zac, Beckett and Gumbo have gotten way better at playing there instruments since this recording, this just gives you a feel of there style (and the download is my favorite song by em!) but yeah, the new recording will be so intensly much better, and you should all go start a cult following, these guys will be bigger than the Sex Pistols..... Well maybe

[Editted by Camo on Jul 25, 2003 9:45]
msanis

Member #7

Jul 25, 2003 20:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Who said sports games weren't like rpgs! besides the giant flying dragons, evil gnomes that haunt your dreams, and the countless times you hallucinate about flying monkies breathing fire on you, there is little difference. Most sports have strategy behind them, such as an rpg does... gotta pick the correct move... or you're screwed .

Seriously though, that games post we had will probably never be beaten in length by even this... it was just so massive and useless... it was great!

Now, if I remember correctly... the thing keeping a post like this alive was just posting some senseless idea, that would then get criticized.. bringing up another conversation.

So.. here it goes...

I like MMorpgs I like pie
  I like cookies Poison pie is GOOD
  I have no idea what camo's talking about
  ...did I say I like posion pie?
  Who here got drunk off of drinking a bottle of soy sauce?

With that, this post will las years and years to come... yay! (annoying smile)
Camo

Member #5

Jul 25, 2003 22:06

You can get drunk off soy sauce? *grabs for soy sauce* Is it cheaper then goon but?

What I was trying to say is a massive gig occured in my home town on Wednesday (over 16000 people attended - and the town has a population of 21000, so thats crazy!) 4 bands played, and one of the bands that played I manage, and I want everyone to look at the pics!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 26, 2003 6:13

Yeah, Satanic RPGs. What a load of crock that was. It all got started when some psycho killed his family or something over a game of D&D; that has nothing to do with the game itself, but rather a psycho. Guess who got the blame regardless?

I dunno, you can draw similarities between real and paper games, but RPGs will always have the advantage of slow, calculated move-making, not to mention that in an RPG, you are only in simulated danger. There is a big difference between having a hulking mass plowing toward you and having much the same described. You get a clearer head to react that way and get to keep your bones intact.

D&D changes? Changes usually happen to games of this sort every so many years (Second Edition was around for at least over a decade), but I think the actual reason of this change was due to all of the rule books they started making. Nothing had any continuity! You would have a book written by one guy for one thing, and then another for a second thing, and they would not line up. Sucked, truly.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 26, 2003 16:55

Hmmmm, is that how it went? i heard that a bunch of kids where playing it in a sewer during a storm and got washed away by the drainage, thus drowning. Probably a bunch of hoaxes all together. And if anyone remembers, satan has suddam to keep him busy down there(southpark) or at least suddams sons(ala current events) to take a load off. So nothing is going to be satanic for a little while.
  What is it with Camo? It's almost like he's got his own band that is really popular. How is it that i can actually know a popular person? Something must be off somewhere. Good luck to Camo.(I can't make cookies to save my life) Hey, I know! that would be a great Idea! What would happen is
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 26, 2003 18:06

Camo, popular!?

*backs away*
  EVIL!
msanis

Member #7

Jul 26, 2003 20:58

...huh?

PIE!!!

Ok, ok... i'm done with that, for now anyway...

D&D? I like rpgs, but not even I have the patience for that. ooh! ooh! I made my first game with graphics, and it's HORRIBLE!

It's a little 1949 shooting game... looks like crap. I can't make rpgs though.. I try text based, then realized I made a horrible storyline and started crying...

...Then I ate some cookies with milk and felt better, then repeatedly hallucinated about a little jet shooting me... and it BURNED >.<
Camo

Member #5

Jul 26, 2003 22:05

I just wanted ya all to have a look at the pics of the bands I took, or if ya coolie doolies to download Powerplay mp3. Dont get scared due to you thinking I'm popular, I'm still the same old Camo, I just have lots of friends, lol. The band arnt that big yet, most there local gigs have like 50 people show up, and practicly all of em are just friends of the band, they just got a ridiculously good gig, but they will be big one day soon!

Has anyone downloaded the song? What ya think?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Apr 18, 2024 9:54 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022