Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 12:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
msanis

Member #7

Sep 1, 2003 16:13
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually... it was 18, that was the earliest. Don't ask how I did it, it doesn't make sense...

I like long games, so the second Golden sun was pretty good for me, the game is supposedly around fifty hours of non-stop playing. so... yay for the Lost age!

the timer STOPPED?! That's... crazy. What did it stop at?

Totally of topic:

I played F-zero, it's a VERY good racing game. The speeds are crazy, sometimes too fast. Good for increasing your reaction time though I guess

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy Tactics for the Gba... it seems like more of a strategy game than an rpg, but it still has many of the things that make most Final Fantasy games good. (not to mention, I could use another FF, i've been playing all the "old-school" ones for a while.) so uh... yay for Final Fantasy!
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Rook

Member #112

Sep 2, 2003 17:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow that's a loooooooong time! When I start a new game, depending on what system it is, 9 hrs for GBA 15- 20 hrs for GCN.
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 3, 2003 21:23
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not waiting, I mailed in the FFTA bundle pack that comes with NP subscribers. It has everything I wanted: the game, the guide and a $10 coupon for a GBA SP (not exactly what I wanted but hey, better than nothing because I want to buy a GBA SP too). Oh, and how many people saw the commercial for the game? I saw it, but I didn't pay much attention. Goes to show how much the producers are expecting FFTA to sell.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 4, 2003 22:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 1, 2003 16:13, msanis said:

I like long games, so the second Golden sun was pretty good for me, the game is supposedly around fifty hours of non-stop playing. so... yay for the Lost age!

Yes, yay for the Lost Age!
  The only thing I didn't like was that it said 'The End'!
  Golden Sun's 'To Be Continued' drove me nuts, and I wanted more, but I knew there WOULD be more!

Oh well, I still haven't gotten the ultimate summon yet...
  16 Djinni to summon!
  With Lost Age, I want more, but it seems like there won't be...

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 5, 2003 11:56]
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 5, 2003 23:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This is JUST A RUMOR I heard on gamefaqs about plans for a third Golden Sun going to be produced. That's all I heard, no release date, no details, no etc.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2003 13:29
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's not just a rumor, there's a petition for them to make a third...
  I don't remember where, though...
  I'd find it, but I need to get off and do my work in class!
  *minimizes internet screen to hide from proffessor*
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 11, 2003 21:22

A third in the series would be something. Hope it turns out better if it comes out.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 13, 2003 24:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The final fantasy 7 clock stops at 99:99:00
  I've clocked over 157 in FFX, but I definitely think I have played FF7 more
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
msanis

Member #7

Sep 13, 2003 15:06

Wow, that IS pretty damn long. I heard FF7 was good.. I never got to try it though...

By the way, my progress in programming game is the following.

-I made pong. (in like 10 minutes)

-I also am working on a long game, it is a mix of all the great games of the past. (mainly rpgs) It just started coming together quite well... but is nowhere near done.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2003 18:34
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well my programingthingys pretty much involves a bunch of silly pics and layouts, so I must say tops work on your pong.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 16, 2003 8:57

*twitches*
  Menam hasn't shown himself in a while...

LOOSE THE HUNTING DOGS!
  WE SHALL TRACK HIM DOWN!
Rook

Member #112

Sep 16, 2003 20:55

Gajiro the Chicken hasn't shown his face either . Please excuse my absence. With school and everything i've been pretty occupied.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 17, 2003 5:22
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did someone say cat fight?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 17, 2003 20:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

CAT FIGHT? WHERE? those things can be scary
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 19, 2003 8:59

Hey, I did some minor searching and found Menam's email to be nicksperling@msn.com
  Everyone bomb 'im with complaints to come back, we must keep this topic going!

Edit:
  Hey, Menam isn't back yet!
  Increase spam bombardment by 50%!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 22, 2003 8:48]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 22, 2003 17:20

I would, but he'd get my E- Mail and send viruses, virtual chickens, and poison pie which I would be stupid enough to eat and I would die, and... and... and... and now I've run out of things he could send.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 22, 2003 19:03

If he sends me a virus, I'll hunt him down and smite him.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 25, 2003 23:10

You'll smitten him?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 26, 2003 10:54

Not yet.
  I can also email him from my address that doesn't recieve mail except those authorized to send.
  ^_^
msanis

Member #7

Sep 27, 2003 24:12

Want to hear something somewhat interesting? A game I played has a message board, and for some bizarre reason; it has a spamming section. The numbers of replies have gone into the far thousands...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Feb 28, 2020 12:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019