Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 23:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Camo

Member #5

Aug 16, 2003 5:08
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhh f***, my respect for lesbians has dramaticly decreased this weekend, must say in movies they are tops, but the real ones that walk among us are pretty f***in s***... Or maybe thats just bi lasses, not sure.

C*** em over I say.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!

[Editted by MintMan on Aug 19, 2003 22:51]
Rook

Member #112

Aug 16, 2003 23:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or we could just skip the future stuff and spam as much as humanly possible.
Take me on sometime!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 17, 2003 6:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm with Rook!
  Hey Camo, get ready for some competetion!

On Jul 21, 2003 13:01, MintMan said:

Don't mind the corpse comment, I mean, unless you think you could live being dipped into molten gold.... you... you do not think you could live through that, do you? If so, I imagine you to be coated with a shiny plate of peppermint armor... mmmmm, armor.

Mmmm, Peppermint armor, I'd like that!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Aug 17, 2003 6:17]
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 18, 2003 16:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

would that make the knight a Peppermintman?
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 18, 2003 22:33
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What happen!!!! Somebody set us up the bomb! What you say???!!! Move zig!!!! You know what you doing!!!! Take off every zig!!! Its you!!!!! For great justice!!!! You have no chance to survive make your time!!!!
Rook

Member #112

Aug 20, 2003 11:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wheeeeeeee! In one month I've made almost 50 posts! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 20, 2003 23:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

thats sad because ive been here for a couple years and if you keep your rate up you'll catch me next month.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 21, 2003 10:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And how many of those posts are just in this topic?

Do not answer; that is a rhetorical question.
  I so gotta gets the locking feature up to stop things like this from happening again Most hours was cool, but this thing is just plain sad.
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 23, 2003 17:06

We need to get back on topic. Posion Pies and unlocking the secrets of the past in the crispy M&Ms incident and Vab Bab. Further more, we need some more people in Feeble Mind (preferably on... topic?Natch that, story line. with talent.) Nothing against anyone who has posted there already. We must discover the quest!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 23, 2003 19:11
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, the crispy M&Ms incident!
  What was it again?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 23, 2003 20:17

Ack. The FATOMM has gone straight in the toilet. It didn't really have a good start ever since the first three posts (which 2 of where mine). I bounced to much then and it just keeps on bouncing more and more... Bad roots sprout a poor harvest, know?
  I mean, at least in VB, VotM would keep the plot going as Kays and I filled 'twixt with outrageously hilarious material (did the Mindy's Manuer bit ever make it to a saved VB? I don't remember...)
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 25, 2003 24:09

I tried, I honestly did. But I cannot stem up to the benchmark left by the predecessors. CAN NO EPIC GO UNDATED?!?!? Hey, that's a good line, to bad i got it from a cartoon network commercial...
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 25, 2003 18:54

FATOMM?
  What's that? I'm so lost...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 26, 2003 10:21

FATOMM: Feeble Attempt to Occupy my Mind. I couldn't remember if that was the actual title or not...

Anyways, it's collapse is no one's fault but my own.

... and Ems for making it not about destroying SPAM...

... and all those stupid things that other people made happen...

... and just about every post, really.

So, see? It is everyone's fault! Hooray?
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 26, 2003 19:45

I guess my estimate of a year should be shortened to a few months probably for this post to reach 14 pages since this is growing faster than I thought.

Wonder what happened to menam_master. I haven't seen him reply to anything yet. Or maybe I just missed his posts. After all, this post did start with his greeting to the forum... right?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 26, 2003 22:41

Yeah, if he doesn't speak up soon, we might have to hunt him down or something.
Arlen

Member #107

Aug 28, 2003 1:37
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Can we do that and accuse him of being a witch? Because if we can't, I'd be highly disappointed that the opportunity for acting out a Monty Python sketch never arose... Unless we can get menam_master in a parrot costume to reenact the Dead Parrot Sketch...
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
msanis

Member #7

Aug 28, 2003 12:34

Ok... stop the spam!! make your topics something... worthwhile to read! otherwise my army of 1,000 angry poodels shall be released,and unleash their fiery wrath upon you all! (and we wouldn't want that...).

Since Minty keeps going back to the "Most hours" post, why not try to ressurect that post, in this one? It might work...

What game have you played the longest, and which is your favorite?

Longest played was unfortunately the pokemon games released many years ago...

More recently, The second longest i've played has been both games in the Golden Sun series... although an "E" game, it is a pretty good rpg.

My favorite? I have many, Chrono Trigger, FF6, Windwaker... just to name a few.

Feel free to continue with this topic... or talk more mindless garbage related to games

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 28, 2003 19:21

Heh... Golden Sun. That brings up a question I want to ask. What was the lowest level that you beat the game (either one, 1st or 2nd)? Mine for the first golden sun was around level 23, but I eventually got bored with the second one.
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 31, 2003 21:07

The longest game i've played is FF7. the clock has stopped and won't go any higher. Seriously.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Apr 23, 2024 23:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022