Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 14:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hi!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Menam_Master

Member #102

Jul 11, 2003 2:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*thinks for what to say*.......Hello I'm Menam_Master but you can call me menam for short.

[Editted by Menam_Master on Jul 11, 2003 7:28]

[Locked by MintMan on Nov 6, 2004 20:14]
Camo

Member #5

Jul 12, 2003 3:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I shall call you Mr Kent.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Sharkbites

Member #90

Jul 15, 2003 21:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

xD Why would you call him Mr.Kent? Do you give everyone nicknames like that? That's kinda funny... Oh we'll I'm just asking. =D =X *Gives Menam_Master a Greeting card* =)
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
Camo

Member #5

Jul 15, 2003 21:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, kent is another way to say a certain unwanted word that begins with C and ends with T with a un in the middle. Eg. You stupid Kent.
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 15, 2003 22:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ahhh, lovable yet slightly insane camo, will his wisecracks ever end???
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 15, 2003 23:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Probably not.
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 16, 2003 24:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, I cannot believe the post of a guy that was absolutely pointless and who has never returned is getting so much attention.

Waitaminute, I am replying to it too! Blargle!
  Oh well, how bad could it get? It is not like this is going to be another Most Hours post and reach fourteen pages of jibberish... hopefully.
Menam_Master

Member #102

Jul 16, 2003 15:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh?
Menam!
Ash10

Member #3

Jul 16, 2003 20:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What, I think we are up to page... 1. Keep posting about posting guys!
Nova Mod Team Generals Coder
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 17, 2003 8:40
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it seems Menam isn't gone, just quiet.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 17, 2003 18:24

Mintman said Blargle.
TheAnaconda

Member #15

Jul 18, 2003 10:53
Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 17, 2003 23:25, Camo said:

Mintman said Blargle.

Geez... Camo wants to drag this out, anyone else want to step up too?
Arlen

Member #107

Jul 18, 2003 19:15
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 18, 2003 15:54, TheAnaconda said:

anyone else want to step up too?

Yes. Blargle's a cool word.

Uh, hey. I'm Arlen, yet another annoying new member, but I know how to capitalize and punctuate correctly.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
Camo

Member #5

Jul 20, 2003 2:28

you know how to WAHAT?
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 20, 2003 20:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Puncuate? Capitalize? You are not an annoying new person, but a god to them! Let us plate you in gold and worship the soon-to-be-corpse!
  .... or not. Probably the latter.

Yes I said "blargle". I know I have said it before. Wanna fight about it? Eat poison pie!

* gives Camo a virtual pie *
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 20, 2003 21:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MMMMM, poisoned blargle pie, gahghaghagahgagagh. I wonder how long this fun yet useless post will go on hopefully until im bored with it which won't be until now...gjnghdsbhdg!!!!!
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
Arlen

Member #107

Jul 21, 2003 2:53
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks for the compliment, MintMan. I guess. Something tells me that's the closest to a compliment I'll get, especially after that "soon-to-be-corpse" thing.

As for the poison pie, is that the type of poison that stops your heart, or is it just the sort that eats away at your innards? If it's the former, I'll take a slice. I don't care if I'm dead; I could be in a worse situation. My summer break could be shortened, and I could be back in school.

Ah, high school. The Hades on earth if you're a nerd like me.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 21, 2003 13:01

Yeah, HS sucked hard. 'Course, college is not much better as far as the social sitiation goes. The big difference is that since college is bigger, it is easier to avoid those wretched things called people.
  Luckily, I spent over 50% of my time there in the art room, far away from most of the high school dregs.

Don't mind the corpse comment, I mean, unless you think you could live being dipped into molten gold.... you... you do not think you could live through that, do you? If so, I imagine you to be coated with a shiny plate of peppermint armor... mmmmm, armor.

This is the sort of poisonous pie that contains tiny little eggs that burst into a swarm of flesh-devouring flies. If that does not sound too poisonous, then get this -- they did not wash their hands! *duh duh duuuuhhhhhhh*

* gives Arlen a virtual pie *
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 21, 2003 18:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Man, if this was going to be another post like most hours, we'd have to get to 14 pages. That would take... um, how long? I'm guessing a year, but I haven't been here for a year so I really don't know.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 22, 2003 24:47

14 pages...
  I'll keep going until then!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Feb 28, 2020 14:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019