Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Oct 24, 2020 14:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Wario World, Anyone?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 28, 2003 10:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone here get Wario World yet? If you didn't, I pity you, unless you don't have a GCN. In which case I still pity you.

The graphics are excellent, music is the traditional Mario-style repetitive-fun tunes...etc. (Yeah, like a Mario fan would say anything else)

The funniest part, though, is the Pause Screen. Whenever you pause, Wario stats chanting, "Nah, nah, nah nah nah..." until you go crazy or press Start.

Y'gotta love the game. I just can't wait to see what Nintendo comes up with next...I think that's Toadstool Tour they're coming out with next?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
Spidermew

Member #89

Jun 29, 2003 1:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Me, i be watin one more week for meh next pay check, ive done allot of over time hours for my Hollywood video that i work at and my pay check will be quite a bit bigger this time lol and ill get me a game cube and rent warrio world for free and i want to pic up warrio ware inc for gba ... that looks like some silly fun right there
SpiderMew, The Super Hero PoKeMon

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 29, 2003 11:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

WWInc. is fun...I really want to get it, but I don't have a GBA, and my parents aren't likely going to likely say yes to me getting one. Oh well...same thing happened with me & Wind Waker...but that's another story.

If you have the game: where the heck is the 8th treasure in the very first level? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it.

LieutenantEagle
  The confused wandering mage?
msanis

Member #7

Jun 30, 2003 12:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wario world, eh? Well... I suppose that is an ok game... but I like games that take a while to beat, as well as have pretty good replay value. Wario world looks funny and all... but a friend of mine got it. Supposedly there are only 8 worlds... hence, I don't think it would be of much challenge.

I have looked frequently for reviews on it... all saying replay value is quite low. There ya have it, fun game... but I can't get it because it doesn't fit up to my "Standards".

Maybe I'll rent it sometime this summer... and beat it in a weekend
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 1, 2003 16:15

Wario World has 8 areas (4 worlds with 2 areas each). It's the stuff within the areas that counts...

...each area holds:
  -8 Ruby Diamonds - Heart Fragment
  -8 Pieces of Wario Statue- Wario Statue
  -8 Small Treasures - Large Treasure
  -5 Wario..thingies?-->???
  Every time you enter an area, the enemies will disappear. The good part? Every time you kill enemies, you get coins. Lots of 'em. (I have 4433 and I only beat two of the worlds, even then I still only have 7 treasures out of 8 in each of those...geezez)

And to top that, there's the GCN-GBA connection between Wario Ware Microgame$ and Wario World. That's why I want to get a GBA.

========
  My summary: Wario World is a mix of action, adventure, RPG, and fighting. It's very funny and addictive. Nintendo is going to earn lots of $$$ on this one. If you don't agree with me, oh well.

LieutenantEagle

[Editted by LieutenantEagle on Jul 2, 2003 24:08]
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 9, 2003 23:14

RPG It couldn't be farther from an rpg, that is all. I just wanted to say that
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Oct 24, 2020 14:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020