Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 2:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: New music

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Jun 25, 2003 14:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There's some music coming up on the midi radio, like, could you PLEASE PLEASE put it in the music page? I like to get songs I like and play them with my electronic keyboard, but they must be saved first.. Can you please put the new songs in the music section? Or at least give me some of the addresses for them? I would be so happy if you did!
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 25, 2003 17:10
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah. I could see that some of the new songs aren't in the MIDI page. However, another way you can get those new songs is to wait until they start playing, and then go to the Temporary Internet Files folder and copy and paste it into another folder. You might have to rename the file, though, since it will probably have a number next to the real filename.

By the way, here is what Neo Japan's Gundam Fighter says:

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
  Its loud roar tells me to defeat you!
  Here I go now!
  Shining Finger!

(really pissed off fighter)
  Take this!
  Here I go now!
  Shining Finger!

[Editted by Lugia7777 on Jun 25, 2003 22:11]
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 26, 2003 24:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that.

Man, I am really behind, too. I mean really behind. I have not added songs to that in the longest time.

I have been meaning to clean out the jukebox, too. Eighty songs make the pages load out too slowly; I have to leave just twenty or so good ones in and keep the rest restricted to the pop-up.

Uh, oh yeah, music page. I should do that one day. I am all getting up at nine o'clock now instead of staying up late, so that gives me a lot of time to do diddy things like that (for example, today I had to find a way to fix the BD voting system and rid all non-member votes from the polls -- those jerks!).
Kamakami

Member #64

Jun 27, 2003 1:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks, I got the songs now, and since you are busy, you don't need to worry about updating just for me.
  Oh, and I know what Domon says for his Shining Finger line, it's the Sining Finger Sword (so why do I have shining finger in there anyway...) line I wanted... I know he says something about his hands roaring in there.. And I have the DVDs, I'm so lazy, I should get up and check! Thanks for helping out though, appreciate it!
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Sharkbites

Member #90

Jul 15, 2003 21:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The Midis are kewl! =P hmm... I hope there are more songs coming to R.E. =P kk, cya'll
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 2:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022