Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 19:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Whoa... that's pretty damn embarassing...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
msanis

Member #7

Jun 15, 2003 10:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Even wanted to swing around a broomstick and pretend it was a light-saber as a little kid? Well guess what, someone did... and taped themselves doing it. Let me explain, This guy is basically from Canada and from what I understand, his friends found the tape, edited it.... and then dispersed it across the internet, humiliating him WORLD-WIDE.

In other words, the best practical joke, EVER!

You can't help but feel a little bad for the guy, but it's just SO funny to watch.

ok, look for it on...
  www.swrebellion.com

It will be somewhere on that page. The best ones are star wars kid reloaded, and star wars kid remix; The other is just the original tape (unedited). I recommend you download them, they tend to run slowly if run from the site.

That just may be the funniest thing i've seen all year...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 15, 2003 21:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Man, I don't even have to see that to know that it is hi-larious! That has got to be a suicide case, now. Oh, what a total dork that guys must feel like now!

... and to get things clear, I am not that dork! ... you know, just for the record... so, it's not me... and you can all stop accusing me of it... really... stoppit! ... er... *runs*
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Sharkbites

Member #90

Jul 15, 2003 21:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes that probably must have been embarrassing for him but hilarious for us. That was stupid of him though. (He probably wanted to do it xD)
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
Arlen

Member #107

Jul 19, 2003 20:50
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jun 16, 2003 2:38, MadGoblin said:

... and to get things clear, I am not that dork! ... you know, just for the record... so, it's not me... and you can all stop accusing me of it... really... stoppit! ... er... *runs*

No worries, MadGoblin. There's nothing wrong with running around your house with a broom in an odd attempt at pretending you're Luke Skywalker. It's just when you go outside and try to do the same thing that we'll have to stop you.

And yes. Nice movies.
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 19:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022