Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Oct 24, 2020 14:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Remeber Me?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Spidermew

Member #89

Jun 10, 2003 20:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, whats up my RE peeps!

Remember me? Tiz I, the worlds most beloved coppyright infringement
  "The Splindiferis SpiderMew, The Super Hero Pokemon!"
  Hows it going? For yall that dont have a klew as to who i am, i am the former leader of the Dimensional Gym, then there was like a big server outage or something.. it used to be on spidermew.cjb.net
  Hey i had my own domain for a while myself, SpiderMew.com
  But after a year i didnt have enough money to play for the renual...
  But ive been known arround for the past 3 years.... lol im only a year younger then Reality's End... How do you do it man...
  Noticed you got that midi jutebox, you know for the longest time ive been trying to make one of those....

Viva LA RE League... IM gonna build myself back up to my former glory
  hey would you ever let me use myself as one of my pokemon? lol

Well expect to see me arround more often....

(back from the days when we had to e-mail the badges lol)
  SpiderMew

MintMan

Member #1

Jun 11, 2003 24:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Shock! Ancient Angelfire peeps!

I do not blame you for losing contact. I did only lose my server twice, and only once with notice (albeit short). We went from 100+ gyms on VirtualAve to about thirty

Glad to see that you are back. A lot of old gym leaders resurface from time to time, but rarely do they frequent the forums. Lookin' forward to it, Spidermew.

BTW, old gym leaders are instantly eligible for gyms without defeating the Maelstrom gym again. All ya gotta do is ask! (Some old gym leaders do not want to be instantly reinstated; something about wanting to earn it again.)

PS: Sucks about your domain name. Prolly for the better, tho'. They have that law now where it is illegal to use trademarked things in your domain. I know Nintendo was cracking down hard on a lot of them, too.

[Editted by MintMan on Jun 11, 2003 6:02]
Spidermew

Member #89

Jun 11, 2003 11:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

lol duh, i should have asked lol...
  i will as soon as i got a site back up and runnin...

i heard that if you dont make any money at all and like dont have any roms, they cant do anything cuz its just for total fan base...
  but hey i could be wrong..
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Oct 24, 2020 14:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020