Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 7:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Stupid Layout

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 1, 2003 17:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I worked all night and day on a new layout for Reality's End, and all the sudden, it starts musserin' up on me as soon as I get it to my WinXP computer.

Anyone else having problems with it? I mean, after refreshing the page and stuff? The style sheet has changed, too, so you will need recached or else everything will be off-skew.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jun 1, 2003 20:43
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

yeah, it looks weird for me.
  I'm using AOL 8.0 with WinXP
Dragon_Knight

Member #49

Jun 1, 2003 21:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It looks fine for me right now, unless you have already fixed the layout.
This is Dragon_Knight, gym leader of the DarkShadow Gym
Visit the site to get a DarkShadow Badge!

- Dragon_Knight
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 2, 2003 24:21
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, nothing's wrong for me with your site. It loads just fine on my comp. It's using IE 6.0 in Win 98.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jun 2, 2003 16:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It works fine for me too. It's all nice and shiney. Way to go Minty! It must just be your computer...xp did some really weird things to my computer too, but that's another story.
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Zedd

Member #76

Jun 3, 2003 5:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Works fine for me... I'm on win ME with IE 5.5
Ash10

Member #3

Jun 3, 2003 16:56
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It works fine for me. WinXP IE 6.0.
Nova Mod Team Generals Coder
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 3, 2003 18:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Workin' fine for me too. But if it doesn't work on some XP computers, it just confirms what I've always said... XP SUCKS! DIE XP!!!
I know my BD familiar sucks!!! I have limited internet access so I'm constantly losing battles.

Steelix will crush you like a bug!!!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jun 3, 2003 21:17

Now it looks fine for me. XP rules!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 4, 2003 8:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

XP is the suckiest wad of suck to ever suck a suckied suck suck.

... Sucks!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Ash10

Member #3

Jun 4, 2003 8:47
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

XP is like a blessing for me... On my old Win98 comp, I couldn't do anything without the comp giving me blue screens. WinXP fixed all of that....
Cheetarius

Member #10

Jun 4, 2003 15:02
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Multiple blue screens with Win98 in under 30mns = Sign of virus about 3 different viruses.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
Ash10

Member #3

Jun 4, 2003 20:53

I didn't mention that I had scanned and used ad-ware on my comp for virus and bugs and stuff like that..... WINXP RULES!... well, for a microsoft product it does.
NuoTrainer

Member #33

Jun 5, 2003 3:23

Well, this seems to have turned into a discussion of OS's, but I thought I'd mention that the layout works fine for me using WinXP and viewing in Opera 7.

Though while I'm here, I might as well say that XP does seem to be something ol' MS has finally got right - it doesn't crash every 5 minutes like 98, and isn't incompatible with everything under the sun like 2000. The only thing I wish they'd do is give it better MS-DOS compatibility options... That and get rid of the ludicrous program that stubbornly refuses to let my cam work due to "not having a digitally signed driver" >.<
Anta ga otosh'ta no wa Kin no Ono ka na?
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 6, 2003 17:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have an older computer with 98SE that almost never crashes. The only time I have problems is when I'm trying to cheat the minimum reqirements on a game.
  I'll give XP this, it is quite stable for an MS product. I'm less fond of the changes in layout (since 98SE).
I know my BD familiar sucks!!! I have limited internet access so I'm constantly losing battles.

Steelix will crush you like a bug!!!

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jun 6, 2003 23:01]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 9, 2003 12:32

The layout's working fine for me. I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0 with Windows 98.

Hmm, but seems not the case for my dad's laptop...Internet Explorer 6.0 on windows ME. The part on the right seems to be much too long - is it because the laptop has a pathetic screen?
LieutenantEagle

SMFC President until June 1
  -------------------------
  Apprentice: Poke, poke, poke!
  Chef Torte: Ouch! Ouch! Vat are you doing?
  Apprentice: Chef Torte! The cake is moving!
  Chef Torte: Vat? Ist not moving! Back to verk!
  *3 minutes later*
  Apprentice: Poke, poke, poke!
  Chef Torte: Ouch! Ouch!...Now vat?
  Apprentice: Chef Torte! The cake is moving!
  Chef Torte: Talk no more of zees! Zee, ist not moving!
  Apprentice: No, really, truly. Why would I lie to you?
  Chef Torte: Because you are...IDIOT!
  *cake swerves*
  Chef Torte: Zee cake is alive! Run!
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 9, 2003 13:37

Prolly is the resolution; this site is not meant for anything smaller than 800 x 600 (as are most things nowadays).

Well, thanks everyone. Looks like the layout is not giving out any more problems ('cept to Netscape people, but -- as always -- screw them!

Man, I thought this new layout would get more people in the forums, what with the handy links and all, but nothing! I am getting more hits, however. That prolly just has to do with summertime, tho'.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 23, 2003 24:38

I got a new monitor for my comp, so I re-adjusted resolution to 1280x1024. RE has the starry background to the right and to the bottom.

It's still nice tho.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 23, 2003 10:10

Well, waitaminute, it always had the starry background there. It is supposed to surround the screen.

I mean, the black main body is not supposed to take up the entire space inside of the top-and-side bars. 'Tis a good thing that you are seeing that now, and prolly bad that you did not before.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jun 26, 2003 11:38

On the subject of stupid layouts, mine is really a piece of crap. I'm trying to redo it, but uhhh...lets just say that I haven't been to sucessful. I never thought I'd be asking Camo for help, but I am. Camo, could you please give me the code for the drop down link list that you had on your old website? It would be very much appreciated, especailly since I keep on messing up the other kinds of drop down list and I have a ton of junk to organize. Thank you!
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 7:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022