Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Oct 24, 2020 12:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Yay!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

May 10, 2003 6:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MM's finally free from college for the summer!
  Now there SHOULD be updates more often.
  *coughlotgjcough*

I want to get a Lugia!
  >/
MadGoblin

Member #2

May 10, 2003 8:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohman!

... You like Lugia??? I had no idea! Anyone else come to that conclusion? I mean, wow!

... *cough*

Yeah, but Emem should be pimping out the mad stuffage now. Let's just see which is stronger: his drive to make his site better or his immense sloth!!!

... or his lust for scrumsous pies. He's a bloated gorge, ya know
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

MintMan

Member #1

May 10, 2003 21:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Problem with summer is: sure I have more time to do things, like update, but I also have more time to do things I could not do during school due to time constraints, like play video games. You people would be sickened by the stack of PSX games that I have never even had a chance to play yet.

Here is one example of my video-game off-puttiness: I never beat FFX. That is right, and I got it for Christmas. I have only put about forty hours into it.

Luckily, my schedule next semester (when it does come around again) is only for sixteen credit hours (which, for those of you who are not familiar with the system, means very, very few classes). I also get out before noon on Thursdays and Fridays, the funnest days of the week.
  Conclusion: I should be pretty free to update not just until September, but also up until January

First project -- find out how to make my new, home scanner not suck! Blarg That S-Blast scan looks of butt!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Oct 24, 2020 12:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020