Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 7:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: SA2B chaos :S

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Camo

Member #5

Apr 12, 2003 22:08
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

After eons of playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I have finally created (what I believe to be) the ultimate chao... I did this on SA1 for DC, but was much much easier as hours of breeding for A & S ranks was not needed. Just wondering, does anyone else on earth actually give a s*** about chao? I got 2 other mates who got chaos, 1 owns SA2B and the other has played it a s***load, and neither of them have even got all chao emblems :S. So here is me with my SSSSA chao with lv 99 on everything exept stamina, and I just relised, after finally geting it LV99 on everything, and looking really good (finished its run maxed out this morning), that it was completly f***ing pointless, they dont hold international chao competitions, and you dont really need a good chao to finish the game 100% :S. So just wondering has anyone else wasted a heap of time creating awesome chao??? and are there any super secret races where you can compete against other S/A rank chao???
This is Frenzal Rhomb Link, cause they are the besterest band ever.

This is Space Ghost Link, cause hosts the best show ever, staring Zorak.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Apr 17, 2003 12:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This is scary. I actually understood most of that. Sad to say it, but I have wasted quite a bit of time on chaos. I haven't spent nearly that much time on them though. Camo, after doing all of that your chao is netrual, right? I've only ever had 3 chaos that could ever defeat the dark/light final race, and one of those is gone now. Echo went into a pink cacoon and evolved into a baby. All of its stats went down to level zero, but each thing said that it had 100 for each stat. When I took it to the doctor its age had gone back to 0, but it had all of the same stuff, badges and all. The only difference was that its stamina rank had gone up to an A. I don't really have anything else that I can tell you for now, but I might be able to come up with something new over Easter vacation.

Oh yah, have you ever been able to make the world blow up more than once on the dark story mode? I even started up a new file, rebeat the entire game and the world still didn't blow up! If you can help me have the joy of destroying the world once again I will forever be thankful. ^_~
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

msanis

Member #7

Apr 17, 2003 21:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have it, Chaos is just a... rather pointless thing in the game Camo. I hate to say it, but it was just built in the Gcn version for some type of interactive thing for the gameboy. I urge you not to waste more time than ya have to Camo... i got bored with them after about 2 days of pointless training

Blow up the world? Wanna hear the sick thing? You actually end up helping to SAVE the world even on the EVIL side!!! Isn't that insane?!!? Why couldn't they just let the space station crash into earth...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Camo

Member #5

Apr 19, 2003 2:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, getting the third story mode was pretty cool at first, but the fact its not either fully evil, or fully good to your own choice sucked, the little cut scene where Sonic and Shadow both go super using the emeralds is pretty sweet, but there was not an insane coolies ending :S.

I've never had a chao die before, I should do it with my maxed out one so it can have S grades on everything, I got S on all but stamina, which is A. Then again getting it level 100 all over again for all stats could be time consuming. Anyways, I dont think making an ultimate choa is totally waste of time, the joy of seeing your maxed out choa kick ass in all the races is pretty coolie doolies!

Just borrowed Starfox adventure, and must say its not as good as I thought it would be, the graphics are great (that fur effect is insane!) but it doesn't have enough action to be classed as an adventure, but not enough of a story to be an RPG... Havn't played much yet though, only up to the stupid moon mountain or whatever it is part.

msanis

Member #7

Apr 19, 2003 18:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually i was planning on buying that game... The graphics do look very good, but graphics are nothing in the long run next to the storyline. Perhaps i'll have to give it a second thought.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Apr 19, 2003 19:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course there's a point to the cute and adorable chaos msanis! You can't possibly get all of the emblems if you don't raise up your chaos. I've already gotten all of the emblems for the chaos and my two top chaos together would probably get creamed by Camo's chaos.
  I already knew about the last thing in story mode because I already unlocked it. I haven't played it much though because I kept on dieing and it was making me really mad to say the least. I guess it's time I give it another try.
  Camo, why did you think your chao would die? They only do that if they get really old and they don't like you. I haven't experinced it first hand, but I know some idiot that would leave his cube on while he went to school so that they would evolve. Bye-Bye chaos. If they like you though, when they get to age 5 and evole they just turn into babies again. I think they do that so that you don't have a very good chance of pumping up your chao as much as Camo did. It's so not fair!
  Oh, I also wanted to know where you get Sonic's mystic melody. I think it's supposed to be on his last level, but I can't find it, and it's stopping me from getting a bunch of emblems. :S
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Camo

Member #5

Apr 20, 2003 24:19

Argh... I cannot remember, it was the first meledy I got but Or was that Rouge? I cant remember, I think its in the forest level... The coolest powerup for sure, is in the first level it lets you turn enemies into little capsule toy thingys D:D:D:D!
  Also chaos were in SA1 for DC, no where near as hard to raise, and I had a maxed stat one before I even purchased the DC (I bought a memo card just so I could play chao )
  Sonic for GC is my 2nd fav GC games, I think starfox is too unfulfilling and Smash bros is just... nothing new, I either played the original too much or it could just be the fact that its nothing compared to Powerstone 2 - a game which you all should know, is number 1 fav of Camo (buy a 2nd hand DC with 4 pads just so you can have some fun with this game, or you have never played a real 4 player fighting mayham game thingy!).
  Wait up, what were we talking about again?

Ryuujin

Member #11

Apr 23, 2003 8:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lol - I've never played SA but I know what a Chao is and that made sense... eheh, most games by the time you rule it totally in every aspect "what the F*** was I thinking, I wasted all that time for what?"

As for Starfox Adventures, again I havn't actually played it, but I read an in depth review of it and from what it sounds like is the gameplay is very very basic (a platform game where jumping is handled automaticly ) - I was thinking of getting it for my nephew's birthday if it puts the apparent difficulty level into perspective. (He's mad on Crash Bandicoot and Rayman at the moment)
Theres a long gap between staring at the sun, and creating a hydrogen bomb;
In the duration between them you'll just go blind.

Camo

Member #5

Apr 23, 2003 19:33

Its okish, the new fur effect in play is obviously a great new advancment in graphical stuff. It was REALLY easy to conquor, no secret items, everything you need to get, you will get without a challenge, though at one point you gotta outmatch this strong dinosaur thingy (that looks really bloody weak) and you must repeadedly press A, this sounds easy, but it was a bitch, when I finally did I my arm was sore as! I dont think I would have played all through the game if it wasn't for it being a starfox game, and then at the end, discovering Falco left the team to join NSYNC really upset me, he was the dark I can do anything type hero, now he is some gay teenybopper! Also, there is that gay ass rare music element, you know how Banjo and Kazoo was original, then Donkey Kong 64 lost the DK touch, now Fox has been screwed over. This game ruined the Starfox series and should never have been released as "Star Fox" but if your 5 and looking for an easy colourful adventure game where pomish dinosaurs roam, then definantly grab it. Thank bloody god this is the last RARE game that can screw up a nintendo character! Now to see if Starfox Armada can recover the awesomeness of Starwing and Lylat Wars, and to see if the new DK game actually has a DK element to it other then the characters!

Oh, and Starfox only took me 16 hours to complete, and I was searching every nook and crany for possible secrets :S
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My bloody website!
Blug and gurt the only comic worth reading

[Editted by MintMan on Apr 24, 2003 3:48]
Ryuujin

Member #11

Apr 28, 2003 19:12

*taps Camo on shoulder*

You sayin' us pom's all all dinosaurs?

*punches camo rather over-ethusiaticly in the face, misses, falls flat on face*

Kamakami

Member #64

May 1, 2003 15:36

I have SA2B, and I love Chao! Yes, I bought Sonic Advance just for the sake of special eggs, and I even wasted enough of my life to make 2 Chaos Chaos, (One Gold dark one and another White dark one) the ones that never die and look awesome but take forever to make. I'm in the process of making an Hero Chaos Chao, and I even am trying ot get every kind. (I'm obsessed.) I even have written instructions for every kind... Scary, huh?

These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

May 1, 2003 16:33

What do you mean, chaos chao? I've heard of them before, but I never really knew about them. Don't you have to do something crazy, like only giving one type of animal and making it evole in a pink cacoon, and then waiting for it to evolve in a blue cacoon for the 2nd time? I wouldn't really know, but it sounds interesting. Could you tell me more about them please?
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Kamakami

Member #64

May 2, 2003 20:57

You wanna know exactly how to make a Chaos Chao? Okay, here goes. You'll need a chao first, and you'll have to decide which kind of chaos chao you want right when you get it. I'll just do Dark, I'm more expirenced with it and you can just change the instructions for other kinds. Take your new baby chao to the dark garden, and then, pet it with a dark character to make it evil. But go farther, you'll need it to be all happy and cheering and stuff when you pick it up. (essential!) So pet it a LOT.
  Then, just take care of it, what you do it up to you. I suggest leaving the game on overnight, it's easier that way. Let the chao go through it's life and let it be reborn. (It will be if you had it love you)
  Then, repeat. Your chao has to have been reborn 2 times. Then, in the child stage of your chao's 3rd life, get ALL the animals. (I have a detailed list, I'll get it later if you'd like- includes all animals and easiest places to get them) Give your chao all of them- in any order you like, but I suggest giving the animals you like best last. (to keep the traits) Then, go to the Black Market in the Kindergarten, and buy a dark fruit. Feed it to the chao AFTER giving all the animals. Then, don't give it anything else. (normal food is okay, but no more animals, drives, or special fruits) Let the Chao go into a blue cacoon, and then some cool music will play if you did it right, and after the cacoon fades, there is the new Chaos Chao. (For a Hero Chaos, use the hero garden, and good characters, and for neutral, which is harder, you'll use the Chao Garden, a Chao Fruit, and you'll need a balance of the good and bad characters raising it. It's hard because you might not have it exact, and you'll get a Hero or Dark Chaos, but try again.)
  Okay, that's it. Helpful?
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

May 3, 2003 15:35

Wow...that sounds like alot of work. Is it really worth it? I mean, what exactly is so special about a choas chao? Does it have maxed out stats and super powers or something? I want to know a bit more before I go and attemp such a crazy task, if I decide it's worth it.
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Lugiatrainer

Member #20

May 3, 2003 18:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been playing Sonic Advance and my chao is growing pretty quick since I figure out a way to get rings quick:

Play through the first act with Sonic or Knuckles, as soon as the second act starts, do a soft reset which returns you straight to the title screen.

I've gotten 150+ rings in 15 sec.

still...I must get SAB2!!!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on May 3, 2003 23:28]
NuoTrainer

Member #33

May 4, 2003 1:27

On May 3, 2003 23:26, Lugiatrainer said:

still...I must get SAB2!!!

That's SA2B. ^^ Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
  To distinguish it from the first SA2, I suppose...

Anta ga otosh'ta no wa Kin no Ono ka na?
Ryuujin

Member #11

May 4, 2003 5:36

*after reading that*

Dude, did you figure that out by yourself, or get it from a guide? either way you need to have a pretty empty life to go and do ALL that...

...and you sure there isn't a simpler way? - like having "all the animals" sure theres not just a couple of specific ones?

It's kinda like the crazed witch who bathes in the blood of a thousand virgins to stay ever youthful, did she start of with just 1 and work her way up to see what worked, or did she throw in 1000 and say "that'll do"?

[Editted by Ryuujin on May 4, 2003 10:40]
Kamakami

Member #64

May 5, 2003 15:23

Yes, I figured out how to make chaos chao on my own. You will NEED ALL THE ANIMALS. I've tried wtih just the special ones. (dragon, unicorn, phoenix, can't remember if there are others) I've tried all kinds of things, it's ALL of them. And you need to really follow the steps exactly- slight variations will screw you up big time and you'll have to wait until your chao is reborn again to start over. I know that the way I did it is the way you have to. And yes, I do have a very empty life.. thanks.
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

May 6, 2003 18:13
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On May 5, 2003 20:24, Kamakami said:

And yes, I do have a very empty life.. thanks.

heh, welcome to the club

Rook

Member #112

Jul 29, 2003 22:17

I play with the chao too. But mostly on the GBA to bring up their stats for races. Did you know you can make an adult neutral chao? You pet it equally with both good and bad characters. It looks pretty cool in its ultimate form. The ultimate dark brought up from a normal (blue, white, and yellow) egg looks best though. You should see my younger sister though. She's on there almost constantly. Honestly! She's got 2 memory cards full of' em for cryin' out loud! SailorSassyStar: they don't get special stats or anything. They just look cool. Do it with a normal chao, though for the best results.
Take me on sometime!

[Editted by Rook on Jul 30, 2003 3:23]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 25, 2024 7:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022