Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 15:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: One-Hundred Topics!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 12, 2003 10:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

w00t! One hundred shiny topics at the Reality's End forums. Hows about that?

Wow, a lot of topics have been being made recently, yet there is no increase in members. In fact, a lot of regulars have actually stopped coming here. Whazzup with that?

Oh well, since everyone likes the forums, stupid stuff for its members! The forum is the lifesblood of any community, and therefore it must stay funky and fresh to keep its members. That's what I thinks, anyway.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Mar 12, 2003 20:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Here's one regular you ain't gonna be seeing leaving anytime soon. Maybe temporarily, we Retainers of Light have our own reasons, but other than that...According to my foresight, RE shall not fall for at least sixteen more years. And even after that...its downfall shall not be one that you can control. End foresight.

LieutenantEagle
  The Justice Blade shall prevent the Apocalypse!
Camo

Member #5

Mar 13, 2003 3:11
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

16 years, thats a fair wak of time, we'll all be like, working with jobs to keep our kids entertained, and lots of overtime so the wife doesn't leave us and stuff, if Minty is still into this that far in the future, he'd probobly end up getting a petefiliac tittle for hanging round forums with people that are 1/3 his age and stuff.... Or somthing like that.
This is Frenzal Rhomb Link, cause they are the besterest band ever.

This is Space Ghost Link, cause hosts the best show ever, staring Zorak.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Mar 13, 2003 17:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Mar 12, 2003 16:29, MintMan said:

Wow, a lot of topics have been being made recently, yet there is no increase in members. In fact, a lot of regulars have actually stopped coming here. Whazzup with that?

I think I have an explaination for why it's been dead around here recently, or at least here is my excuse. School has been driving me mad >_< Whenever I'm not doing homework I'm catching up on video games, missed sleep, or visiting with friends that I haven't had time to see in almost a month even though they live right across the street. That or I'm being dragged somewhere like the dentist or shopping for my "unique" style while trying to find something that actually fits (I already take size 9 and a half shoes, but my feet are to skinny for most shoes ). On top of all that it's still cold season and my nose just keeps on running, even though it's not getting very far.

I think that once school starts slowing down more people will be back. I already had to sign up for all of my highschool classes, and have taken 2 test to get into this math and science center next year. They've even forced me to start thinking about college I'm only 13 and I don't wanna grow up!
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 14, 2003 16:37
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I didn't really have to think much about college, I easily knew what I wanted to major in and where...

I did the most thinking about college in my junior year...

*sighs*
  It annoys me to see parents micro-manage their children's lives, forcing them to go to college, especially a specific college...

Um, just so I stay on topic...
  YAY, 100 topics!
  *sets off fireworks and turns up MIDI Nextreme's volume all the way up*
Camo

Member #5

Mar 14, 2003 18:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haha, I dont think I'll even make college....
This is Frenzal Rhomb Link, cause they are the besterest band ever.

This is Space Ghost Link, cause hosts the best show ever, staring Zorak.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Mar 14, 2003 22:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We know, Camo, we know.

Is bioinformatics a real major yet, or are they still planning to make it a major? It looks kewl to me - take 30 parts Biology, 20 parts Computer Science, 5 parts a bio lab, stir, do not shake.

School hasn't been pulling me away, SSS? Well, more correctly, we don't get any homework except for Geometry - speaking of which, we're on the 3-dimensional figures chapter, and I'm Three-dimensionally challenged!!!!!!!

Anywho....congrats to MM for finally achieving 100 dollars, erm, topics. Did I say that before?

LieutenantEagle
  MadGoblin, what's up with calling me Eli?
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 17, 2003 13:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Easy -- Gobbo's a moron. Now, Lewey on the other hand would be a sensical nick-name because it sounds like both the first syllables of your names, but it sucks.... badly.

Bioinfo? Not a major as far as I've seen. Maybe some college someplace has it. They have some pretty freaky things to major in at times, especially in the Liberal Arts.

Parents forcing you to a college? Here is a good way to get to a college of your pick -- get scholarships from it. That will influence your parents quite a bit.

And don't worry about growing up. College is hardly more mature than high school, and high school is only truly just junior high with hormones. Life more or less stays in the dregs unless you are one of those ignorami that actually get into all of that petty teenage life.
  I was never much for it myself, as is prolly quite obvious with this site and all.
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 17, 2003 14:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

School, High School (Secondary School - UK) and College - don't worry about advancing up them.

Basicly the only difference between them is each level you go up, the tutors stop pressing on you so hard until by college the tutor's don't even enforce the start/finish times, or the speed you progress through your work. Instead handing out the work needs to be done, and giving tutition/practicals on a timetable, but the rest of the work is done at your own pace (which in my case is always 2 weeks ahead the rest of the class .)

College is a pretty good idea, the work you'll do in High School and normal School are always theorised, but you find you don't need those skills much - but the stuff you do at college is always more useful and actually has uses in real life. (ie. Media Skills in High school (well secondary for me) were stuff like drawing a banner in corel draw - while multimedia in college is sound and video editting, and stuff like advanced use of Photoshop - which funnily enough the same skills you'd use in multimedia in the real world... nobody uses Corel Draw for professional publishing, or even private publishing if they ahve any self respect)
Theres a long gap between staring at the sun, and creating a hydrogen bomb;
In the duration between them you'll just go blind.

MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 17, 2003 14:46

Dudge, I don't get what's so hard to get about the nick "Eli". It's just like when I call Mint-mint "Ems". It's just the phonical spelling of an abbreviation, ie: L + E = "el" + "ee" = "elee" = "Eli". Would having it spelled "Ely" make it more obvious for everyone? ... er, um... Woo! ... One hundred topics... yes... woo.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?
Home to the on-line comic Not Quite Heroes, Lost Soul, and lunacy.
Six_Grey

Member #74

Mar 25, 2003 10:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A chatty roundtable discussion among three professors, all of whom have written hardcore scholarly analyses of the show Buffy : the Vampire Slayer, and critic Stephanie Zacharek hosted by PopPolitics.

Parts 1, 2 & 3- respectively...

http://www.poppolitics.com/articles/2003-03-06-buffyround1.shtml

http://www.poppolitics.com/articles/2003-03-10-buffyround2.shtml

http://www.poppolitics.com/articles/2003-03-13-buffyround3.shtml

Animated Buffy??? http://www.ericwight.com/portfolio/buffy007.html
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 15:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022