Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 20, 2020 5:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Any Ladon B-Monsters Around?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Mar 31, 2016 18:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or any way to search for people who have one? I'm trying to do my research on stats/techs/skills/elements before adopting another B-monster.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 31, 2016 20:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, I only have searches for Real Boys. To the ssh!

There are exactly zero people who have a Ladon. Wow... that is... kinda depressing. If it had more than two spells, I would be rather motivated to make a House Monster for it.

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
draggy1234

Member #97

Apr 3, 2016 2:48
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Make that one person now. Thankfully the bestiary description allowed me to guess right on which stat boosts I wanted. Smile

The Metallic element threw me off-balance for a bit, too.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 3, 2016 22:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh yeah, it is made of gold.

Pretty much all super-multi-headed things follow the same pattern: lots of strike, little agility. Large things in general lack agility, and things with multiple heads have lots of strike.

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Apr 11, 2016 2:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Something I finally learned to take advantage of with a Hydra! Degen isn't fully supported, but it's got a full kit of Strike.

COOKIE!

draggy1234

Member #97

Apr 18, 2016 2:20

Got a question for another B-monster.

Does anyone have a Hippogryph?
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 18, 2016 8:34

Nope!

Gee, I wonder how many types of B-Monsters have not been adopted?

Even if you were to find someone with one of these, the level would still likely be very low.

Skulkraken

Member #128

Apr 18, 2016 8:54
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, there's now definitely at least one person who's adopted a Cockfish. Hehe.

[Edit] Oh, dang. I just noticed that Gobbs already has one. Oh well.

[Edited by Skulkraken on Apr 18, 2016 8:59]
draggy1234

Member #97

Apr 18, 2016 20:02

At least one person has a Hippogryph now, too. Smile

I think the next B-monster I will set my sights on will be LoupCerf, Anaskelades, Mafedet, or Fenris. Haven't yet taken the time to do my research properly.

Also, I have a CockFish as well. My B-monster number four.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 20, 2016 17:08

I pretty much have every B-Monster type that I created. And Snake, 'cuz Snake should be had by everyone.

"Got any ideas?"
  "Hmm... animal socks!"
  - Noah and Geeker, Project G.K.R.
Skulkraken

Member #128

May 3, 2016 4:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd just like to say that the mental image I got from reading the battle log of little Chicken_of_the_Sea literally scaring another monster to death made my day.
MintMan

Member #1

May 4, 2016 24:13

Oh Fear on a Cockfish -- that has gotta be one of the best joke move assignments in all of BD~!

"On the plus side, this is probably going to significantly reduce my gin consumption." ~ Matthew Garret
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 20, 2020 5:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019