Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 3:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: At risk of being the only person posting

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Oct 14, 2013 3:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How hard would it be to implement some form of health status on BD battles... or for me to phrase this better, I always wonder how much I lost by when I lose - was it even close or was it a no-chance-in-hell-never-challenge-again-trouncing kind of situation (I wouldn't "never" try again obviously).

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 16, 2013 21:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This question seems a bit deja vu-y for some reason...

But maybe not. Come to think of it, it would be crazy easy. Instead of "X wins!" I could come up with all sorts of colorful verbage, much like every blow that it does in all the battle before.

Will anyone be shamed with a flawless victory? Will anyone be dismayed by just scraping by?

Thing is, most battles will be pretty even. I think anything over 50% (that isn't 100%) will have one message, then probably 25%, and after that, probably down to 10% and 5% and 1%, or some-such divisions. I imagine the 25% to 10% range is the most common for a fight to end at, although I have not researched this -- and there probably are not enough battles going on now for me to glean this data easily/quickly.

Good thinkin', Blade!

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
Camo

Member #5

Oct 29, 2013 19:41
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Get that bloke a beer.

Poo.
Blade

Member #99

Nov 2, 2013 20:44

Mmmm... Beer. Contribution does pay off!

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the gameboy I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may gale,
  But my battery is yet to fail.
  So in a dank corner I will lie,
  And watch the hours go sailing by.
  And while I lie in this nintendo-induced trance,
  I decide I'll give Pokemon Crystal a chance.
  --my random quotation exploitation

Camo

Member #5

Nov 8, 2013 20:04
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pokemon crystal is bad for you, get off that stuff man.

You'll need more beer to detox.

English lessons with Camo
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 3:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022