Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 17:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: TP calculations

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

May 24, 2012 9:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This may be incredibly stupid, but how are TP calculated? I just noticed that I got more TP for coming second in the valentines day nightmare tourney....

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the gameboy I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may gale,
  But my battery is yet to fail.
  So in a dank corner I will lie,
  And watch the hours go sailing by.
  And while I lie in this nintendo-induced trance,
  I decide I'll give Pokemon Crystal a chance.
  --my random quotation exploitation

MintMan

Member #1

May 24, 2012 18:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Abandonne (the winner) is currently level 10, so was around there on VD. Your Blitz is only level 6.

Like all things I do, I overly complicate the calculations to make them fair. You won more against stronger opponents while 'Snaff simply steamrolled weaker ones. You didn't win, but you fought well, so you are rewarded.

The factor is opponent level minus your level over fifteen, a max of one point of increase to the reward for an individual battle. I don't know how someone would defeat a foe with fifteen levels on it, but I apparently determined that was the point fluke started taking over and it should not be rewarded.

Short answer: it is supposed to happen! For realsies!

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 17:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022