Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 8:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Incredible experience boost

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Dec 23, 2003 21:33
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The reason Mintman's familiar's levels shoot up so quick because 50 or so people show up here every day and that gives them a LOT of experience points. That's how it's set up, I know. But geez, man! We all come here all the time! Ah, well, nothin' I can do. Get your site popular and your exp. skyrockets.

Note: I don't mean to make a rude statement if it looks like I am.

EDIT: sorry, meant to put that in the BD forums.
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion

[Editted by Rook on Dec 23, 2003 21:35]

[Moved by MintMan on Dec 29, 2007 15:02]
Camo

Member #5

Dec 23, 2003 22:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

so see the only way to get a good familiar (that way) is to have an awesome site then put your dragon there, which in turn is a link to Minty's dragon, so no matter what, Mintman will always be the master of high levels!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 23, 2003 22:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You think that is something? I actually take down my creatures from my main pages so that they can actually battle.

Before latent XP, I did not need to worry about this. All I needed to do was keep challenged and all was well. Since latent XP, however, I get too much XP from my site to allow me to battle enough times in order to get a good rank.

Look at NightChild -- twenty two battles. Now look at Apostle, who has half as much. Much suckage there, no? That is because Apostle was entirely raised on the latent XP system. For Zig, I am taking him down whenever I am not currently in battle. I need him posted during battles for the extra boostiness.

Poor Zig, too. He lost two more battles. Once was because I forgot to reset his AI -- he started a battle attacking. That is not good.
  In both losses, I failed to poison two times in a row. A CH against my favour was not helping, either.
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 24, 2003 2:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

But I was the first! And so it shall be remembered, Cheet was the FIRST to beat KERO! xD xD Darned luck. Now everyone probably thinks I'm actually good.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
Camo

Member #5

Dec 24, 2003 5:22

I think I may have beaten Kero once upon a time on an older server, cant really remember ahh, I'll just say I did as I dont think anyone remembers back then!
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2003 22:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not only did you beat me more than once, but your level was higher than mine for a while, too.

That only happened one other time, and it was through cheating, too.

Accursed luck! This last battle, I failed to poison again three times in a row. What the frick is going on here? I am getting clobbered! I had an easier time fighting the dude when I was two levels beneath him than I am just one.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 25, 2003 24:59

I feel like boasting now....

*boast*
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 8:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022