Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 20:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tournaments

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Nov 2, 2007 7:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was just looking at the Autumntime tourney, and was wondering how effective the house monsters are. Are they on par with our familiars or what.. (eg I got stuck facing Tris first round, pretty sure I will lose, as opposed to others who face house monsters, is there more of a chance to win against the house monsters)

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2007 10:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As of now, every House Monster is just as strong as any other monster their level... but they have a lot less techs. That's what you get for not having a win-loss record.

I did plan on giving them special techniques unique to certain ones later on. Also, I often flake on individualizing their AI. Does that mean they are easier than regular monsters? Probably not considering most members also skimp out on this duty.

"I seem to be the cure for nymphomania, apparently." ~ Craig Ferguson
Blade

Member #99

Oct 8, 2009 8:05

I received an email saying I was eligible for the "bimble bash" tourney, when I am not... error?

Got Pr0n?
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 8, 2009 14:01

Well I'll be a flying monkey's uncle! * gives Blade a virtual Pie * Looks like that thing has been broken since the coding rehaul more than a year ago! Shows how much the tourney maker/tourneys are used.

Apparently, it was just blanket-notifying anyone eligible for the tournaments the maker was eligible for on account of not checking the right accounts! Since I was typically the one to do this -- or since most blokes make very low-level tourneys when they do, thus enabling B-Monsters to join -- this was never caught.

Also, like, the subscription listing is pretty tiny nowadays.

Because of this, you are excused for resurrecting a two-year-old topic for some reason.

"Yes, I am probably going to hell, thanks for asking." ~ Neil McGilloway
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 10, 2010 11:15

Ok, is it just me, or have there been no tourneys of late? I haven't been eligible for any, and then I was told I was unable to create any spending points. What's goin on?

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 10, 2010 20:47

Tournaments are rarely made anymore since they almost always expire from no one joining. The reasons why have been outlined enumerably elsewhere and shall not be repeated here. The only difference from then and now is the passage of time for the effects to increase. Tourney death was quite possibly one of the biggest blows against BD.

And you can't make a tourney since you didn't spend the points to buy a tourney-making item. You cannot just spend your points to make tourneys; they come in discrete little packages of Tourney and BronzeTourney.

"You're a wuss -- part wimp, part puss!" ~ House
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 20:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022