Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Offline Vacation Time!...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 12, 2007 11:14
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This isn't a concern for me yet, but it likely will be about a month from now when mid-August comes by. Around that time, I will be on a trip away from home, and I seriously doubt whether I can get Internet access at the place I will be going to. Also, the trip seems to be planned to be around 10 days long, coinciding with the challenge stagnation cut-off time span. So, I am wondering if there happens to be any way I can block off all challenges for that period of time, should the need arise, so that I can preserve my challenge rating. I know that the option to no longer accept challenges becomes available upon declining a received challenge, but I'd rather not hassle another member to challenge me for this sole purpose.

(My goodness, I've been starting a lot of topics recently... Slanted Mouth )
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 12, 2007 11:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, the only means I am aware of involves setting yourself to "Do not receive any challenges."

Buuuut, this option is only setable after receiving a challenge... making it rather worthless for a pre-emptive strike. At least, I couldn't find a check-box for it in the Log-In.

Ems?

"I love you."
  "Are you talking to me or the pancakes?"
  "Why can't it be both?"
  -Bill & Judy Miller, Still Standing
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 12, 2007 11:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just tell me when, and I'll set an omni-lock for ya. I'll also have to remove you from the Battle Board for a bit.

Right now, to spare the login layout, I don't have the block option available. A redesign is pending, however, and such a thing will be introduced then. In the meantime, whining to me directly always works well Wink

"And when I wake up in the morning
  "To feel the daybreak on my face,
  "There's a blood that's flowin' through the ceiling
  "With a knife to open up the sky's vein." ~ Backwater, Meat Puppets

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 9:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022