Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 24:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Search Issue

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jun 2, 2007 22:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

While trying to compare two accounts; myself and SSS I believe, I received this error:

No such member compareto=Blade exists. Go back and try again

hmmm?

EDIT: Also, while trying to change my sig, the 'add another sig to the mix' button seemed to do nothing... I'm using IE6 I believe.. (soon to be on firefox except that this computer is shared)

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the bottle I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may blow.
  And many miles be still to go.
  But under a tree I will lie,
  And watch the clouds go sailing by.
  -Drinking song

[Edited by Blade on Jun 2, 2007 22:35]
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 3, 2007 9:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh yeah, I never did test that thing with IE. Just like the rest of this site... 'cause IE sucks.

Welp, when I click "Add Another Sig to the Mix", it works fine. Apparently, it has something to do with... some strange character in your sig? Huh, apparently breaklines were broken. None of my sigs had those? Really?
  Welp, works now. * gives Blade a virtual Pie for his debugging works *

As for the compare, it is a really stupid issue. You have to click the button -- not Enter. Clicking enter makes it act wackily. It is something I really should fix. In fact, I think I shall right now!
  Okay, 'sall good. I'd give you another thing, but, y'know...
  * gives Blade a virtual Cookie this time *

Oh snap! Does that actually work?
Blade

Member #99

Jun 5, 2007 6:14

Mmmm global inventory baked goods. All seems to be working goodly now. It would seem I need a cloning machine for a pie/cookie hybrid...

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the bottle I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may blow.
  And many miles be still to go.
  But under a tree I will lie,
  And watch the clouds go sailing by.
  -Drinking song
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 24:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022