Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 10:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Yet another post by me

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 2, 2007 12:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, Cwn Annwn. It ain't bad, per se... I just don't think anyone knows how to use it. There was that one guy, Dark Jedi or somethin', who had a rather highish leveled Cwn.
  'Tis sad that you are technically blazing the same ground Lwty and Lymfada are with their respective Tiamat and Peluda -- you are all the first to use these species, but yours was released many years prior!

Ah, Neopets -- my oldest foe! Don't mind the place so much since it became heavily commercialized and bought by a, well, Scientologist. Yeah, don't much care for anything those blokes have a hand in -- internet wastes o' time included. For more fun facts on why you should hate Neopets, check out the Wiki article on it. So much hate...

As for the freezing, you have to remember that pissing off one or a hundred people pales in comparison to the thousands they could potentially be helping. Right and wrong doesn't matter to a faceless corporation that size -- only what'll get 'em more money. Well, here at Reality's End, money is no concern of mine.

* sees a Project Wonderful button slide down over his vision for some reason *

When did they get the ability to move? Well, er, here at Reality's End, if you got a problem, I'll mockingly tell it to your face -- that's the cozy, close-to-home feeling only a small web site can bring! (And smaller, too, since I just purged two thousand dead accounts.)

But, yeah, it's like I always say: if I were to get a huge number of hits and activity, I'd prolly tear down shop and start someplace new. If lots of people like your product, then you're prolly doin' something wrong.
  'Cause most people are idiots. Granted, I should get more activity here, just not Neopet levels of it.
animewatcher

Member #258

Feb 2, 2007 17:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It is true I don't entirely know how to use Cwn Annwn yet, but you can only use a creature so much when you haven't accessed its full range of spells and techs. I do kindof regret not choosing his moderate attack spell first, but I'll make due with the strategies I can using speed to an advantage.

I'd think Cwn Annwn would be similar to a Kami- buff up your dodge, slow down your opponent, and whittle down their life little by little. I actually haven't seen many people with a Cwn Annwn either- only a couple have gotten one past 9 with the new battle system so I can't look to high leveled Cwn's for their spells/techs and their last battle strategy (if it won). So I'm gonna haveta do what humanity has done through generations: Make a lot of mistakes until you get it right!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 10:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022