Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 5:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Battling Dragons Rock!!!!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Jan 18, 2007 9:33
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it just me or is this site just awesome, I've been with this site for atleast 5 or 6 years and I'm still at it, all the other sites like neopets, bulbagarden, runescape, that I've been with after awhile I just quit but I'm still at this one and I'm so eager to be up here everyday and just had to let it out how much I enjoy this site

p.s. u guys can see how i look on myspace just search under my e-mail : therealsciencewhiz@yahoo.com

I love dragons!!!!!
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 18, 2007 10:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry to inform you, but no one cares how you look on MySpace. Well, unless you happen to be a chick... Shifty Eyes * checks * Curses! Foiled again!

Really strange of you to say that seeing as how nothing is even guaranteed to happen here every day. I mean, the recent forum activitiy has been going in roughly threes or fives of days, REWS is comparatively active, and that is just sad.
  Checking and updating AI for a BD challenge is the only consistent activity you can get here (save for TSC), and even that can be hampered by losers who never check their email. I'm looking at you, Camo! Angry

* brings forth a Protection on TherealDragonmaster for the imminent onslaught he will undoubtably receive *
Sword
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Jan 18, 2007 10:10

I still like it though, I even like the fact that u are such a smart alec who replies to post u are pleased with by trash talking

*removes the protective sheild to take the replies like a man!*

I love dragons!!!!!

[ TherealDragonmaster rules on Jan 18, 2007 10:18]

[ TherealDragonmaster takes over on Jan 18, 2007 10:19]

[MintMan is just jealous on Jan 18, 2007 10:21]

[Edited by TherealDragonmaster on Jan 18, 2007 10:22]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 18, 2007 10:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, I don't want to hurt TrDm (pronounced "Terdem", which is his officially given Gobbo naming until I shorten it further to "T'Dee"). He at least gets it.

All of it. He gets the flow of BD, it's charms, and even Ems! And what more, which really is surprising, he's been here all that time? I mean, dang, here I thought I'm the only person who lasted that long, and that's really only 'cuz I'm the brother of the webmaster.

However, it would be a shame to let that shield go to waste... * With no real choice in the matter, uses ToxicTouch on TherealDragonmaster as commanded to do by his impulsive behavior *

"How do you stop an exploding man?"
  - Hiro Nakamura, Heroes
Sword
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Jan 18, 2007 12:32

*spits up poison and hurls it out at MadGoblin*

oh, I assumed u were just someone who helped him make it or something, didn't know u two were related, anyways i only came upon this site by accident, remember when pokemon had just started it's secound season with all the Johto pokemon, I heard Charizard could evolve to Charcolt so i searched on google and came upon this site and later i used that technique to find it again till I devoted this site's name to memory

I love dragons!!!!!

[Edited by TherealDragonmaster on Jan 18, 2007 14:36]
Blade

Member #99

Jan 18, 2007 23:06

Got to love them crappy pokemon rumours. I think I would have been around almost as long....might go have a search for my earliest forum post. Oh I check here every day too Wink and sometimes hourly when I am on at...American hours...

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 18, 2007 23:46

Good ol' Charcolt. That li'l gem gets me hits even until this day. Dunno why, quite frankly. I think it was only mentioned tongue-in-cheek in some old forum post. Crazy what Google'll bring up...

Shifty Eyes

Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt Charcolt and more hits for me!

"Homeless people have one too many kidneys." ~ Late Nite
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Jan 19, 2007 9:28

yeah, and then I started browsing around looking for Charcolt and ended up exploring the site unknowingly and I forgot all about Charcolt, maybe I'll do another search Lol maybe someone drew him somewhere, but yeah I remember how we used to be able to feed our familiars and we learned skills automatically and there was this game where we could train there attacks which I was very skilled at Lol(thanks to ur hint) *sigh* the good ol' days Lol I thought back then before u brought in valor and stuff that it was complicated lmao

I love dragons!!!!!

[Edited by TherealDragonmaster on Jan 22, 2007 9:38]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 5:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022