Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 16:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: After a Year, Bmola, the Newest BD Monster

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 27, 2006 3:27
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Your original comment doesn't count as I skimmed over it.

Poo.
LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 6, 2006 13:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's a good thing that the Peluda was said to be virtually invulnerable, with those spiney eggs and all.

When I'm done with me tatz, I think Peluda will be next for me. Always liked its myth and such.

What is this arcane desert?- My 9th Grade english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 6, 2006 13:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, I certainly didn't expect this type of reaction. I mean, the REpulation is goin' nuts for this guy! ... Three people! It's a whole new level of excitement from a monster's debut!

Glad to hear you're a fan, Tups. And, remember, I think the first new adoption point is lv. 15, and it only becomes lv. 20 after you already have one, then lv. 25 and 20, then 25, 25, and 20, etc...

I only say that 'cuz I know some people don't notice the big shiny marker tab that says ">>> Adopt a new Creature!" in their log-ins.

I forget who those people are, tho', but they are out there! ... !!! * class changes to Artificer for sake of making items to better identify these players or some load like that to make this action tie into his post without seeming needless... *

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... go to hell."
  "That is not the expression!"
  -Claudia & Sean Finnerty, Grounded for Life
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 7, 2006 21:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, MG...and there are those types of people like myself who can adopt yet another creature and fully know they can, but would prefer to not to do so Smile Besides, I'll have a shiny Tiamat coming up eventually, so I really don't think it's a good idea to have two low-level A-monsters (or "adoptables" or whatever their official term is).

EDIT!
  I just tried to adopt a Tiamat, but I guess the program did not want to count that as my "special-privilege" adopt, so now I can "specially" adopt another Tiamat even though I already adopted one "regularly". Is it possible to correct this (so that I still have a "regular" adopt available?)

Sorry 'bout that, I didn't know that it would somehow think that I'd want two Tiamats Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!

[Edited by LieutenantEagle on Oct 8, 2006 17:39]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 28, 2024 16:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022