Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 6:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: After a Year, Bmola, the Newest BD Monster

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 30, 2006 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

... is not being made. Dang, yo. Do I hate on the birds or what?

Instead, allow me to introduce to you, the Peluda!

It was a dragon-esque beast that terrorized France and survived the biblical flood. Heck, Wiki it. I wrote it there. Don't feel like repeating Big Smile

I've only had it all thought up since the end of highschool, and, seeing how I'm not well passed what should have been the end of college, that's pretty far behind. It's still B&W right now, but the coloration has never been a step to postpone a debut. Week or so, I'd say. Month tops.

For those of you too young to remember what I meant prior, there once was this little contest, and the mock-winner selected this wintery bird as the monster for me to make. Henceforth, I had not made a monster since this point in time. Instead, things I can actually draw Shifty Eyes
  Additionally, I had once slated out to make the Raicho but never got around to finishing its inking, disappointed in its arrangement and set-up. It was too much bird and not enough fantasy.

If Ice still wants the Bmola to be made, however, I'll live up to the fake contest winnings.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... go to hell."
  "That is not the expression!"
  -Claudia & Sean Finnerty, Grounded for Life
Camo

Member #5

Aug 31, 2006 4:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You should make the coolest mythological creature ever!

It's from the future and it enjoys emos Wink

Oh no I seem to have soiled my trousers yet again
  That's ok my poos are nice I consider them my freinds
  - Nancy Vandal
Rook

Member #112

Sep 2, 2006 24:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dude! That thing looks like something out of a Godzilla movie! Anguirus, maybe /:| ? I like it. I'm looking forward to updates on it.

Camo's got a point (but not really). It could be the next Camu! (but not really)

"I'm the guy who dies to prove the situation is serious!"
  -- Guy, Galaxy Quest
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 2, 2006 24:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nope -- Camu is the next Emo-Eater. It came first, being a song of Camo's (you all remember those things, right?). I actually modeled the Camu's behavior on the Emo-Eater song.

And I do believe the Emo-Eater shall be BD's first non-mythological monster Big Smile

These voices in my mind tell me it's killing time.
  It is a thrill I can't describe.
  Whatdaya see?
  The fear I see when I look in your eyes
  Makes you believe I'm one of a kind. - Breaking Point, "One of a Kind"
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 3, 2006 21:43

phuntastic. I'd love to have that at my front page to scare emo kids away!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Camo

Member #5

Sep 4, 2006 1:58
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Remember, Emo eater has the power to travel time!..... and space.... and in the sky. He can also run really fast and likes having promiscuous sex with beautiful women whilst having them all hail him with beers.

c**t me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 4, 2006 11:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is anyone else getting the sneaking suspicion that Camo actually IS the emo eater? Think about it...

Casual gaming is a disease.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 4, 2006 12:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nah. The Emo Eater has sex wirh beautiful women. Camo flies though. When he's drunk. And near a window. Tongue

(\_/)
  (Boggle)
  (> <)
  This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way
  to World Domination!
Camo

Member #5

Sep 4, 2006 16:06

I usually get the ones he knocks back.

Oh no I seem to have soiled my trousers yet again
  That's ok my poos are nice I consider them my freinds
  - Nancy Vandal
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 18, 2006 17:05

I bet you thought I forgot about this, didn't ya? ... well, I almost did. No, really, I had a test to study for, but, with that well sundered or something, the coloration has begun. How much is "begun", exactly?

Yeah, the best one is the Hatchling form, sadly. The egg is, well, an egg. It's hard enough to make them not utterly boring.

"And when I say 'holy cow', I mean udderly, udderly fantastic."
  -JBL, Wrestling God
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 19, 2006 17:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Awwww! He's so cute!
  ... and green... and belching out a purple gas. Upside Down Smile Sweet.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 19, 2006 18:07

Well, if you want to be introduced to something else that is green, cute, and belches purple gas...

... I'm not quite sure what I meant, myself.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... go to hell."
  "That is not the expression!"
  -Claudia & Sean Finnerty, Grounded for Life
Camo

Member #5

Sep 20, 2006 7:00

I like the one where his throwing up.

Too much blue beer for the youngen Upside Down Smile

(:(:(:UPSIDE DOWN SMILEY(:(:(:
  (:(:(:!FOREVER!(:(:(:

Upside Down Smile
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 23, 2006 13:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When can I get one of these cute little monsters? Shifty Eyes I actually do mean the monster though... not whatever else you didn't know what you meant... ^__^
TheFireToad

Member #244

Sep 23, 2006 20:39

I would adopt one of those. It's cute, spiny, and belches a lot. I couldn't ask for more!

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 24, 2006 15:19

Sooo... did anyone see the black 'n' white pictures of ol' P-bot? I hear all this 'n' that 'bout it bein' adorable, which I don't mind, but... you do know where it ends up, right? It ain't pretty no more.

And that is that. Peluda can be whatev'd at a moments notice, and that page in my sketch book will never have to be gone to again.

"But, for once, I am not concerned with the tiny moon-dwelling snack people trying to replace my body with a dastardly copy."
  - Bimblesnaff Bogg, Rumbl-o-Rama
TheFireToad

Member #244

Sep 24, 2006 16:18

I'd still adopt it.

It goes from spiny egg, to cute belching turtle-like monster, to super tough looking belching monster.

Still appealing.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 24, 2006 21:05
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I like it.
  ^_^

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 25, 2006 4:08

It looks like a hairy Anguirus!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Rook

Member #112

Sep 26, 2006 16:30

On Sep 2, 2006 24:16, Rook said:

Dude! That thing looks like something out of a Godzilla movie! Anguirus, maybe /:| ?

Sorry, Camo, beat you to that by about three weeks.

Sweet. That may very well be my next monster. In about 3 years. It will probably take me that long to get to a high enough level. -_-*

"I can't find any kids! It's like they ditched me in advance!"
  -- Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 6:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022