Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Unable to learn

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Aug 21, 2006 17:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just checked and Phoenix says she has one point to pick her last tech but when I try it wont let me choose anything. Any ideas?

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 21, 2006 18:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You of all people should know this one. Lymfada. I do not even want to dignify it with a response. Look it up in the FAQ for yourself; it is not an error but a simple function of the game. If there is no button, you cannot learn it. There are a ton of things that effect learning, ranging from spell practice ratings to win ratios.

You had to deal with just this sorta thing in the earlier levels; now is no exception.

[Edited by MintMan on Aug 21, 2006 18:12]
Lymfada

Member #214

Aug 21, 2006 18:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

sigh,

ok ill learn start learning the other spells lol. They are pretty useless at least for me. As its a lvl 3 tech did not think it would matter.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
Michael

Member #224

Sep 8, 2006 6:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, I have a similar problem with my fenris. It didn't bother me until now but it hasn't been able to learn anything at all since I got it.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 8, 2006 10:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh... wow, it really can't learn anything. That isn't really a similar problem what with being unable to learn spells of any sort and all.

Thing is, I really don't know why you have this problem Boggle I don't see anything that should be stopping Fenris from learning things, and I know no recent changes have messed up all monsters 'cause the only Tiamat has spells and techs.

This looks like a job for... re-uploading! Yup, my stupid home computer which I was forced to use over the summer with sucky, sucky Filezilla made it binary instead of ASCII. It's all good now. Sorry 'bout that, mate.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 6:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022