Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:43 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Title Challenge Problems

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 26, 2006 24:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have tried twice to contend for the WorldChampion title, and for some reason both times got a strange error. After the challenge, everything was okay - the challenge was listed, etc.; however, when I next logged in (a couple hours later), the challenge was gone.

I thought that contention matches could not be canceled, so I blamed the first mess-up on the fact that I challenged with Naro, not Fox, and tried again. Now it's happened the second time, though, so...what's going on?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 26, 2006 24:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gee, this sure does seem like a frequently asked question for the new championships. If only there were a section of the site to devote solely to these sorts of questions.

The frickin' FAQ says:
If a #1 Contender challenges a champion to no wins/losses title match, the request cannot be refused.

Oh, right. There is a section for that. * uses LandSmite on LieutenantEagle *

These voices in my mind tell me it's killing time.
  It is a thrill I can't describe.
  Whatdaya see?
  The fear I see when I look in your eyes
  Makes you believe I'm one of a kind. - Breaking Point, "One of a Kind"
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 26, 2006 1:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My bad. Didn't know ya had an FAQ thing up for that already because my brain was working at 1% efficiency due to the work of random gophers.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 8:43 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022