Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 12:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: RPG question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 23, 2006 8:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1. How do I see my enemy's health?
  2. How do I change my grid?
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 23, 2006 9:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So do you not just understand that the outright deletion of your idiotic topic five whole times means that it too stupid to exist or what?

You can't see their health. You can't in any RPGs I can think of from the top of my head (not without a spell or a special item). Why the blutty 'el would you be able to in this one?

As for slotting your grid, maybe you could use, y'know, the slot command as the RPG guide on the bleedin' RPG page clearly states. Honestly, why would you have to log-out every time just to change your grid? Use a bit of logic, man, and perhaps a bit of your ability to read.
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 23, 2006 11:02

1. I didn't KNOW it had ben deleted
  2. Thank god RE is for the most part friendly or I would leave.
  3. You can't expect everybody to come to RE knowing EVERYTHING.
  4. I used the slot command. It did't work.

Thank you for having been so helpful. Yay! Smile

(Thinks about best course to make Kato angry.)

EDIT: Now the slot command finally worked.

[Edited by Nitron on Jun 23, 2006 11:07]
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 23, 2006 11:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Vanishing time and time again after you posted the topic would be a good indication that it was deleted. Forums wouldn't get very far if their posts just vanished with no reason.

And it isn't about knowing everything; it is about what is a standard feature of every RPG. Asking how to see the life of an opponent is sorta like asking how do you turn enemies into items; it isn't a standard feature, so you really shouldn't assume it to be there, especially since the enemies' health isn't indicated any place (which would be a good clue that you wouldn't be able to see it, not being able to see it and all).

And I just logged into your account with IE and SeaMonkey, and both times, the slot command worked fine. You sure you aren't not reading any error text that's popping up, like trying to slot an ability too high or in a bar it cannot go in?
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 23, 2006 13:21

I know slotting restrictions already. I might have been in combat... But have no memory of that. Its fixed now. Thanks.

Sorry for that.

[Edited by Nitron on Jun 23, 2006 13:22]
Lymfada

Member #214

Jun 23, 2006 16:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

so how do you see your enemies life? lol

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
animewatcher

Member #258

Jun 23, 2006 16:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Welcome aboard Nitron. lol

Don't worry about Mint, he just has little patience (due largely to idiots of the old days that practically made him prematurely grey Tongue).

You'll get used to him. I thought he was a hard arse myself, but now I think it's a normal part of the site. Especially since I started to work for him. He's like a boss, except I don't get paid and it's fun to get into heavy debates/arguments with him. Big Smile I'd rather fight an intellect than a dimwit, because at least intellectuals make sense (Though I've had to correct him on a few things- which in itself was just very awesome). He really isn't so bad if you treat him like a person and not an animal; by which I mean show him some courtesy now and then and think over your actions before doing them. It makes BD (and RE in general) more fun to have people like him and -the others- here.

Jus remember to keep a sharp mind out and don't act stupid, cuz most people here will crush low IQ (I think there policy is "No brain, no mercy" lol).
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 23, 2006 18:01

Sorry if I was acting stupid. I'm just not very good at RPG's. I wasn't trying to attack mint, I was just a wee tad angry. Smile

Originally posted by Lymfada: so how do you see your enemies life? lol

By trying to find a Javascript instance viewer! Upside Down Smile

[Edited by Nitron on Jun 23, 2006 18:04]

[Edited by Nitron on Jun 23, 2006 18:17]
Lymfada

Member #214

Jun 23, 2006 18:13
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh and if you want to really make minty happy just make a suggestion he loves those.

Lym
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 23, 2006 18:17

What kind of suggestion? I had an idea but I forgot it.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 24, 2006 24:07

'Twas a joke. People who make suggestions and strung up by their tendons. Copyright issues about with that, not to mention making me look unoriginal on the off chance that someone comes up with a good idea (which instantly means that I have already thought of it, just not implemented).

What have I become, my sweetest friend?
  Everyone I know goes away in the end.
  You could have it all, my empire of dirt.
  I will let you down. I will make you hurt. - Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt"
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 24, 2006 12:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jun 24, 2006 24:07, MintMan said:

People who make suggestions and strung up by their tendons.

Perhaps you meant are oh Minty One, or is this some sort of highly interesting fragment? If so, please finish it, I am quite intrigued.

PS, Nitron, if you remember that idea of yours, by all means post it. As far as these forums are concerned, I live for MintMan's angry outbursts.
  * more because it needs to be done than for any specific purpose uses Concentrate *

Lymfada's signature:

The internet is like a banana tree. With all the monkeys attracted to it, eventually one of 'em will start throwing poo.
Sword
animewatcher

Member #258

Jun 24, 2006 13:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And you wonder why Mint is so short with everyone..

roflcopters
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 12:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022