Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 16:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Learning

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 24, 2006 16:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Quick questions,
  How does learning work. My pet Reaver has been in 3 tourneys now and is only at 34% in the spell. How does one learn, My Bennu hasnt really had a problem learning as long as it was used and I may be missing something. Or is it that 34% is the max a 1st lvl creature can know a spell? I read the faq and it is based on str and defense for me at least. Any help to clairify would be appreaciated

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 24, 2006 16:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not you too, honorable Lymfnode. Not only do you sully the BD forum with an idiot topic, but you ask something that is directly answered by the FAQ? For shame...

How do I increase a spell's practice rating?
  You can train up your familiar's spells by using them during battle. You can only train up all of your spells by so much every level....

I'll be damned if I'm going to waste forum space with full-sized help file text!

The reason your unfortunately named Bennu never had any problems is 'cause you leveled up way too much with it. You prolly barely had time to notice that your practice rating froze. Hel, there were prolly some levels that you didn't even use the maximum growth allowed. Prolly didn't have a lot of time to use your spells against easily felled dark types....

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Lymfada

Member #214

Mar 24, 2006 17:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry Mint good ol Phoenix never seemed to have any issues is why I asked and with poor ol reaver being discriminated againt cause he is a B citizen I really noticed lol. Thanks for answering

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 16:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022