Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 5:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tag team problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
fightertype

Member #227

Mar 3, 2006 8:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's not a huge problem, but my secondary monster's attack occasionally gets lost.

Example from my tourny battle today with FireDrake:

" FireDrake greatly regains life. Akabane uses . Nothing happened."

Any ideas? Did I mess up Akabane's grid somehow?

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 3, 2006 9:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, some wacky tobaccy is goin' ons, fo' sho'.

In an earlier tag match up, when I switched to my Mi'raj, it used the tech Bite -- which wasn't even in its grid!

In my current battle, I have no clue what's goin' on with my energy levels, as they seem to be maxing out when I never let any recharging go to waste... ever.

It all boils down to tag teams bein' a strange and largely untested field of venture, so problems are bound to be abound. That also means... you're a test subject! Yay! Violation!

"Mint Man, that was no help, jeese, at least you could puke somthing on me!"
  - SpiderW, ie: Camo from RE's Days of Yore
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 3, 2006 17:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I've noticed it, too. Things will either use nothing or something that don't make a whole lotta sense. So far as I can tell, it only happens when you try to use a tagged monster twice in a row.

Fortunately, this doesn't come into effect that much, what with the recharge and all.

What Gobbs is talkin' 'bout I have seen occur no where else, tho', and believe it to be induced by his own drunkitude. Only thing I can think is that he had his AI leftover from before the tag tourneys started when allies without maxed grids made the AI procedure unestimate currrent energy levels.

UPDATE: Yeah, the problem was just what I thought it was. There wasn't even much of a fix to be had; just one line of code. A monster summoned multiple times in a row more or less made up moves for itself to use. Even using the same attack repeatedly could result in different imagenary techs being used Boggle

[Edited by MintMan on Mar 4, 2006 11:23]
fightertype

Member #227

Mar 7, 2006 10:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks for the help, Mints!

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 5:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022