Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 9:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Canceled Tourney

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lymfada

Member #214

Jan 25, 2006 19:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mint,

THe wintertime tourney got canceled on me not sure why, I went and re signed up but would like to participate this time. Any idea on why I got canceled (I shower really)

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 25, 2006 19:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I already knew about this. The reason why is completely unknown, as nothing like this has really happened before. I mean, it has happened to individuals on remote bases due to glitches, but this was a whole lotta friggin' people that got kicked!

The only guess I have is that the grid/battle data saved at tourney sign-up was deleted when members joined in other tourneys with the same monster started up said other tourney. This, however, should not happen and has never happened before... ever... so I don't know why that would suddenly start now.

If you rejoin, tho', you won't get kicked out again. I mean, there was no real reason for you to in the first place, nor any reason for the last two weeks of peaceful enlisted you all enjoyed before that it should suddenly recant and blam everybody.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 9:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022