Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 6:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tag-Team Tournament XP Rewards

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Jan 15, 2006 18:22
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just out of curiosity (and a little boredom), I was wondering if the amount of XP won in tag-team tournaments is calculated by first determining the amount won and then dividing it in two for the two participants, or determining the amount and then giving that amount to both creatures (essentially doubling the rewards Lick ), or something else in between. I was looking through the three "Holly" tag-team tournaments archives, and I thought it interesting that all of the partners in those tournaments only won 2 XP, even though the main creatures won varying amounts.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 16, 2006 16:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, why not start another near-worthless BD topic? Everyone else is...

They got two 'cause it was a level one tourney with low participation and levels. Look up some of the other tourneys around that level. Whenever everyone is one, rewards are garbage.

Besides, since when do I tell anyone anything about the formulae used in any part of BD?

"That joke came from the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Camo

Member #5

Jan 17, 2006 5:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How do I make my own version of BD?

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
draggy1234

Member #97

Jan 17, 2006 14:33
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

By your own version, Camo, do you mean something with the same concept but with your little "touch" to it? Anyways, I'm sure MM has copyright protections. Tongue

Yeah, I saw how all the participants in the HOLLY1 tournament gained 2 XP. My main point of interest was that in all of the "Holly" tournaments (HOLLY1, HOLLY2, HOLLY4), all of the partner monsters gained 2 XP despite what the primary monsters received.

Like I said, it was something interesting that I noticed during my period of slight boredom that aroused my curiosity. No biggie. Big Smile

[Edited by draggy1234 on Jan 17, 2006 14:44]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 17, 2006 15:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Because they are level one. * freshens up his knowledge when he uses MintMagic on draggy1234 * Tournaments, since they are known to be essentially levelless, do not grant experience based on the level of the opponent, but rather the level difference (up to a limit) and primarily the level of the battling creature. Level one creatures gain little at any rate, and since two is the bare minimum reward, that is what they all received.

Could they have received more? Yeah, but they didn't.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 6:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022