Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 22:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: B-Monster Grid

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aya028

Member #254

Jan 3, 2006 15:57
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just adopted an Misikinubick Serpent and set its grid and AI. When I went to enter the B-Monster Prime tournament, it said that my grid was not acceptable and to change it to enter the tournament. The grid was set up like this:

Power:Stab
  Magic:Horn
  Special:Hide Dark Offering

Is this a bug or am i really missing something?
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Jan 3, 2006 18:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got that bug too (among others). And it says, since I got my one monster in the givaway, that I can adopt another monster. What is the problem?

Pyra Ultima's Cure for a Paper Cut By Syra Arcana

1: Carefully use tweezers to open the cut up.
  2: Squeeze lemon juice, or hydrochloric acid if you have it, into the cut. This will slow the clotting process.
  3: Lightly salt the cut.
  4: Apply some heavy base to neutralize the acid, like drain cleaner.
  5: Apply a band-aid made of 75% nuclear-quality duct tape, 25% briar thorns, and wait 10 to 12 weeks.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 3, 2006 19:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, I see. Must be a file I missed for the update which allowed Misi's and Kab's spells. Since they involve negative levels (i.e. bad things happen to the caster so more things can happen to the target), the grid properness checks had to be altered. I didn't think I had missed any what with creature a House Monster Misikinubick and signing him up for stuff... huh.

Well, the file has been re-uploaded and works now. * gives Aya028 a virtual Pie for her troubles *

As for Kup... I don't know what you are complaining about, or if you are even complaining. I mean, you can adopt another Bonus Monster... and I know you can, 'cause I just went into your account and adopted one, 'cause there was nothin' there to make you unable to adopt one, so... I ask you -- where's the problem?

Viva la raza!
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 3, 2006 22:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I believe what Kupy was saying is that he was being told he could get a new creature and was under the impression that he shouldn't, apparently unaware of the recent promo giving second B-Monsters to trainers with a +5 level familiar. Obviously getting a free monster is not a bad thing, but Kupe was jus trying to do the "right" thing by telling you of an apparent (but nonexistant) glitch. Poor misguided Kupe. No worries, adopt your rightful second B-Monster and be at peace.

If you own a DS, go out and buy Mario Kart. NOW. Best thing to happen to the DS, ever. The only better use for your $35 would be if you mailed it to me.
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Jan 4, 2006 15:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I guess I will, but I don't want to end up with 8 monsters, and then be yelled at for exploiting a loophole/psuedo-bug. Oh, well, mind as well adopt another.

In other news, I'm being challenged by an invisible person, and when I accept/decline, the screen goes blank. I've put up a pic for you.

When I go into my account
  When I view the comparison
  When I accept/decline.

Well, that's all I have

If someone comes up to you and says:
  "I'm telling you this because I love you, stay away from the food processor!!!"
  Then you need to get your IQ checked.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 4, 2006 20:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You won't end up with eight monsters. You got one from the contest, and everyone Lvl 5+ gets one, too; that's two monsters. Not a bug -- it is stated on the main page.
  Now, if you could adopt yet another monster after adopting this one, we'd have a problem...

Ah, so you are one of the other invisible blokes. I was wondering when they would start showing up. I only have corrected two of those accounts thus far, and I knew there would at least have to be four of 'em around. I really wish I had my handy room-correction script around from when a similar error had occured, but alas, I am home.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 22:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022