Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: The Nidhogg Pup?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Foshi

Member #158

Dec 23, 2005 11:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Something bizarre is happening in my BD account...my Nidhogg seems to have been "mistaken" for a Lv. 9 Basilisk named "Oliver". He's battling some CLOWBLAST and his SICKLEWEASLE, and the whole battle, for some reason, can be viewed in my account...

Furthermore, Spitfire's battle data is all mixed up. He's a Lv. 23 "Nidhogg Pup", and he's got Oliver's stats. However, he's still got all his spells and techs.

Strangest of all, when I looked up this oliver97point12's account, it said he was "free for battle".

I really wish I had found out earlier...I haven't checked my BD account since I got a bonus monster on the 7th day...anywho, any idea what's going on here?

"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 23, 2005 18:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You stats are not messed up; your battle is. That's why I switched to this room system in version four. When the server does some freaked up stuff like this.

Well, your fake fight either ended or auto-corrected. I... I don't see a crash file, but I also see that your last battle message is not quite right, so apparently, someone went squatting in your battle room. None of your in-game information was ever hurt; just your temporary battle data. Also looks like things ended on their side find (as the battle did not reference your account), leaving you with only stub data.

So your battle was lost, but your creature wasn't. Yay?
  And by using the magic of modern technology, I can determine that it was Kup Kat you were fighting!... dang, really? You prolly woulda won that match, too. * gives Foshi a virtual Pie in consolation *

My server seems to be hiccuping a lot more recently, starting with all of those battle scripts simply never running with no more cause than the name Boggle 'Tis confusing, for sure. There is some arcane part of the server that I am not appeasing with my Perl scripts, causing quiet errors that are erroneously logged and pile up to huge amounts on an hourly basis, thus the freakinesses. There, aren'tcha glad you know now?

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Foshi

Member #158

Dec 24, 2005 24:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The battle must've ended. By the time I found out about it, "Oliver" had 8 HP left.

Thanks for the info (and the pie). I figured this wouldn't be too much of a problem...

"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 6:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022