Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 21:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: HUGE Update

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 2, 2005 12:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Every monster in Battling Dragons has at least one new technique in their list. Many old names were changed around so that I could squeeze in more techs.

So if you suddenly see that your Miraj has Kick where Bite used to be, some old spells appearing as techs, or even some corrections to mispellings that I in fact knew about but was too lazy to change for over a year Shifty Eyes this is why.

I am sure some of you are going to be peeved at the better selections, so if you want to gank yourself one of the new techs in lieu of an old musty one, just complain here.
  Some of you may be too low in level to see any of the newer techs. I only really added SL1's for monsters that had exceptionally few to begin with.

B-Monsters were not of this tirade. They'll come later.

And be sure to report any freakishnesses, such as strangely already knowing techs that you have never even seen before. This means that I mussered up the data files and owe you a cake*.

* Cake may not exist.

The only alteration I made to the previous state of BD was changing Hrimfaxi's Dark spells from castings to banishments. This wasn't a change as far as I'm concerned -- I didn't even know they were still castings! That was really just a leftover from version three...

Viva la raza!

[Edited by MintMan on Dec 2, 2005 12:54]
Camo

Member #5

Dec 2, 2005 17:02
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's not that huge.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 2, 2005 17:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Take his word for it. Camo knows about things that are not huge...

In his pants! Ha-hah!

But, good, maybe my Miraj will be able to use that tech learn that's been sitting around for a while now... yes!

"You wouldn't want your pool to leak and get water in it, now would you?"
  "No. You could get wet."
  - Chavo and Eddie Guerrero
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 21:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022