Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 23:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: New Creatures

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Apr 6, 2006 24:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hearken, ye members of Battling Dragons! As the King of Years 2005, I have an important announcement to make.

After months of contemplation over the issue of the next adoptable monster for the system, I have at last come to a conclusion. The next adoptable shall be... the dragon Tiamat!

As a personification of the saltwater ocean and the primordial mother of all existence, Tiamat shall prove quite worthy of a spot on the Battling Dragons adoptable list. I hope that our worthy webmaster shall complete the process of adding Tiamat in due time.

That is all.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

MintMan

Member #1

Apr 6, 2006 1:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or it is so mythologically powerful that it will become another gamewise 'tweener like Ryu sans all of the spiffy techs since chaos and saltwater doesn't lend much to an interesting description. Well, that, and giving birth to monsters... yeech, birthing spell Boggle

Well, unfortunately, I shan't be doing much of anything (not even RE-related) until I finish this semester. That, and I have to actually locate a physical description of ol' Tia. Most things are just of her DnD description with multiple heads, which as far as I can tell, only existed in that fantasy setting.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 6, 2006 15:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I always wondered where the eggs came from...and now I wish I didn't know...

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 6, 2006 16:16

Hey, it's no more disturbing than what we learned in "special ed" class. Yheee.

But, wow, nothing on the mother of monsters? I mean, you'd think that with her prime status, she'd be, you know, first on the list to get detailed or something. What, did all her babies steal Ti's thunder or something? Oh, right. Some of them probably did... like the thunder beasts she bore.

(Like there isn't a thunder beast. I'm sure some drunkard in some bar hallucinated that sucker up somewhere along the line, just like the most fearsome Australian monster of myth, the Camo, imagined by, oddly enough, Camo! [Who didn't see that one coming? {Brackets are fun!}])

"Mint Man, that was no help, jeese, at least you could puke somthing on me!"
  - SpiderW, ie: Camo from RE's Days of Yore
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 18, 2024 23:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022